In May, the weather was obviously hot, but this year the emperor did not decree to go out to escape the summer heat, so civil and military officials had to endure the heat. When Chu Qin has nothing to do, he likes to hang on the swing, and it will always be cooler when you swing.

    So on this day, she closed her eyes and dazed and listened to Pei Yan saying that Concubine De was taking her hair to practice in the palace. As for King Li, she ran to guard the emperor's mausoleum for the late emperor.

    "Ah?!" Chu Qin suddenly opened his eyes, "Is there such a thing?!"

    Pei Yan smiled and sat down next to her in a leisurely manner: "Yeah."

    "Go away, it's hot." Chu Qin Not being polite at all, Pei Yan let out a muffled "Oh", and stood back in front of her dejectedly.

    Chu Qin was still stunned for a long time. The sentence "Is there such a thing?" she asked just now was actually thinking, "Is there such a thing in a previous life?" In a

    previous life, it was obviously not the case. At that time, Concubine De died of a sudden illness, followed by the death of the prince a few years later. It is not clear how many conspiracies and tricks were involved.

    Now it seems...

    She looked at Pei Yan in surprise: "Prince Prince and Prince Li... Are they shaking hands and making peace?"

    "Maybe it's not that easy." Pei Yan smiled, "But I heard that King Li had a drink with the prince before leaving the capital, and the two brothers chatted for a night."

    Chu Qin blurted out, "What are you talking about?"

    "I can't ask that." Pei Yan shook his head and added, "But there is good news, Huo Qi is going to be released from prison."

    Chu Qin: "?!"

    After three days, Huo Qi was released from prison. Chu Qin calculated that he had been in prison for nearly a year. It is said that when Chang Yibo and his wife went to pick him up, they were in tears and almost fainted in tears at the entrance of the prison.

    Therefore, on the first day of his release from prison, Huo Qi returned to the Earl's Mansion. The next morning, he arrived at Pei Yan's side.

    At that time, it was just dawn, and Chu Qin and Pei Yan were still eating when they heard that he was coming. Pei Yan had just eaten half of the poached egg in his plate. After thinking about it, he decided to continue eating, so he told Wang Yu: "Let Huahen take the child back with him, and tell him, we'll see you another day."

    "No." Wang Yu agreed and went down Chu Qin pursed his lips: "Everyone is here, isn't it appropriate for us to meet?"

    "We helped him so much, how dare he pick our gifts?" Pei Yan clicked his tongue, "Besides, today I I can't take care of him."

    Chu Qin was stunned: "Isn't it a day off today?"

    "Well." Pei Yan ate the remaining half of the poached egg in one bite, took a breath, and said, "I'll see my parents later, you can rest assured. Just stay with Yaoyao, don't worry about me."

    Chu Qin: "..."

    After the meal, she listened to his words for the time being, held Siyao and swayed on the swing together, without meddling.

    Then, within a moment, she saw Wang Yu staggering in running in, and said to her, "Miss, Mrs. Chu is so popular!"

    Chu Qin suddenly got up, and hurriedly stuffed Si Yao to the wet nurse to coax her. Carrying her skirt, she ran to the east courtyard, and before she even entered the courtyard gate, she saw Pei Yan kneeling in the main room.