"No..." Chu Qin was dumbfounded, "It must be true." The jade character is next to the wooden character."

    Pei Yan's eyebrows twitched: "Why?"

    Chu Qin: "?"

    Pei Yan chuckled: "I am a father who can't follow the genealogy of the family tree, and my brothers are all Huobu, I am the inkstone next to the stone character. Now I still want my daughter to follow their name? Dreaming?"

    Chu Qin realized, but didn't know what to say. After thinking for a while, he persuaded: "After all If Madam Hu knows about the 100-day banquet held by the government..."

    Pei Yan had already prepared: "Then tell her that my daughter, Wuxing Muwang, will never have that wooden character."

    Just like Madam Hu's annual vacation in the past Call him flamboyant in the five elements, and don't let him be the same as the word flaming.

    What about changing the word for jade to the word for thinking?

    Chu Qin wanted to ask for a while, but then thought it was over. Since he was out of his mind, the more he messed around, the more happy he became. It was really boring to come up with so many names.

    Besides, Pei Siyao sounds pretty good too.

    This happened that night, and when the casserole was served, the two of them sat warmly and ate together. The casserole is made according to their respective preferences. Chu Qin's pot uses chicken soup, which contains chicken thighs, vermicelli, cabbage, duck blood, and fish balls. Pei Yan's uses fish soup, which contains fish slices, Vermicelli, mushrooms, pork balls.

    The two of them were supposed to eat their own, but they started to eat each other. In the end, they had a little fight over who ate the last piece of duck blood. At the end of the fight, they split the piece of duck blood with a smile.     Early the next morning, before entering the palace, Pei Yan instructed Wang Yu to go to Dingguo Gongfu to report to Mrs. Hu, Chu Qin ran to have dinner with his parents, and suddenly responded, "Father."     Chu Yun He was nibbling on fried dough sticks: "Huh?"     Chu Qin looked at him straightly: "Is the girl from the next generation of our Chu family a Sizi generation or Wang Bu?"     "Yes." Mrs. Guo answered first. "You forgot? Your eldest brother's niece is called Si Shan and the other is Si Jiu. Why are you and Pei Yan asking about this recently? What's the matter?"     Chu Qin: "...It's nothing. "     That's right, I seem to be confused and let my daughter take the name of the Chu family.     On the other hand, it was about nine o'clock when Wang Yu arrived at Duke Dingguo's mansion. Madam Hu was busy arranging for the festival. When she heard that Wang Yu was coming, she said, "Let him come in."     Wang Yu walked into the house with a smile on his face, greeted him respectfully, and said, "Madam, The third master asked the slave to go back and forth, saying yes... the hundred-day banquet should be held back, but it is not convenient to come back during the new year."     Madam Hu couldn't help but ask: "Why is it inconvenient?"     Wang Yu smiled The meaning remains the same: "The eldest lady doesn't know anything, but Mrs. Chu's parents live there now. Although it was just to take care of Mrs. Chu to have a baby, after all, the son has also called his parents for half a year, so it's not easy to celebrate the new year. Let the family go back now."     Madam Hu's heart sank, and it was hard to tell.

    The so-called marriage, although it is a marriage between two families, but according to the current rules, most of the brides change their words to call their parents-in-law as parents, and the husbands also change. Especially for a daughter like Chu Qin who was married to a high degree, in terms of the lintel, the Duke Dingguo's mansion was much taller than the Chu family, so Pei Yanjing could just call them father-in-law and mother-in-law.