On the bed, Chu Qin fell asleep very quickly. But most of it has nothing to do with being pregnant, it's just that the facts are too busy today.

    In the deep sleep, the dream emerged, and Chu Qin couldn't help recalling the first time she was pregnant in her previous life. It was a few months later, in the late summer and early autumn, when the mansion's doctor Huang told her that she was happy.

    It’s funny, when she heard the news, she was even happier than today—because she wasn’t distracted at that time, and she didn’t feel as confidently as today that “the child will not come at this time”, after listening to the doctor’s words Immediately happy.

    But at that time, she didn't see Pei Yan's joy.

    Because Pei Yan was not in the main courtyard at the time, and she didn't tell him in time after hearing the news.

    At that time, she felt that since the fetal image was unstable when she was first pregnant, she might lose her child. If he let him know directly, but later the child was gone, he would definitely be disappointed.

    So when she told him that she was happy, she was almost five months pregnant. In the meantime, she not only had to hide this from him, but also politely declined his occasional "hands-on", which made her very tired.     Thinking about it now, at that time, she really learned to be virtuous and obsessed! In fact, why should she hide such a thing from him? Why should I be afraid that once the miscarriage will disappoint him? This is also his child, and he should know about life and death, even if there is any mishap, she shouldn't be alone! Whether it is joy or sorrow when pregnant, he should taste it with her.     Chu Qin was disturbed by this dream, and she was tired the day before, so she slept extraordinarily long.     Pei Yan got up very early as usual. When he got up, he saw that Chu Qin was sleeping soundly. He got out of bed lightly, and without changing clothes, he walked out of the bedroom in a few steps and called Wang Yu: "You remember three things clearly. ."     Wang Yu pricked up his ears: "Sir, please speak."

    Pei Yan said: "First, take my waist badge to the East Palace to report, and tell His Royal Highness that my wife is happy, and I will take a leave of absence for three days; second, go to the palace to tell father and mother Qinqin's pregnancy; third... He looked back at the bedroom like a thief, lowered his voice, and continued, "Go and get Qingqiu all the land deeds in the wife's dowry, so that the shopkeepers of the shops, the tenants and stewards of the mansion, and the stewards of the farmhouse will all come here." Come here and wait for me in the study."

    "No." Wang Yu wrote it down carefully and went to do it. Pei Yan heaved a sigh of relief, did not go back to the bedroom, went directly to the Westinghouse to change his clothes, and called Qingquan, who was on duty last night, and asked, "Can you see the made swing yesterday?"

    Qingquan thought for a while, then lowered his head: "It doesn't seem to be. I was busy reading the ledger all day yesterday and didn't care about anything else."

    Pei Yan pouted: "Then I'll call her directly."

    Therefore, after eating breakfast, Pei Yan listened to Wang Yu's reply first. , the first is the East Palace, Wang Yu said that the prince is allowed to take a leave, and he also said that it would be okay to let him rest for a few more days; secondly, the Dingguo Gongfu, Dingguo Gong and Mrs. Hu both said they would come and see, maybe Just a couple of days. As for the shopkeepers, tenants and housekeepers that Pei Yan wanted to see, Wang Yu said that some of them lived in the suburbs of Beijing and had someone to go out to inform them. They probably wouldn't be able to come today, so he simply asked them to come to see them the day after tomorrow.