An's face suddenly became nervous: "The lady wants them to..."

    "Don't panic, since I keep people, I naturally won't sell them again." When she heard the movement, she turned around to see that it was An Yingdi who brought Gao Shi. Yesterday, Mr. Gao nearly cut his throat with broken porcelain pieces. He bleed a lot. He was still pale now, but he was about to kneel when he saw Chu Qin: "Miss Chu..."

    "Forget it." Chu Qin hurriedly handed him a With a wink, Qing Qiu quickly supported the person with her eyes and hands.

    Chu Qin continued on the topic just now: "I'm just telling my aunt about where you will be going in the future. If you stay here, I'm afraid it will be inconvenient. Fortunately, there is a village in our name, the old lady of Dingguo's mansion. What was given to Saburo is not considered the property of the Duke’s government, it is unique to Saburo. When you recover from your injury, take Yingdi over there, there are not many errands and the people are simple, you mother and daughter live a good life.”

    When she said this, her tone was so indifferent that it was a little deliberate, because she didn't want to give them room for bargaining. Mrs An looked at her dumbfounded and didn't say anything, Mrs Gao nodded again and again: "Listen to the lady."

    Chu Qin lowered his eyes and pulled out two pages of paper from his sleeve, which was the IOU written by the official of the Ministry of Punishment yesterday. She told Gao's family in a hurry: "I won't really ask you for money with an IOU. You can keep your monthly money every month. But if An Chengren comes to you, you don't have to be afraid. I will keep this IOU for a long time. He knows that you can't do anything until the money is paid off. Besides, there are people on duty at the Grange, if he really dares to make a fool of himself, you can ask someone to take him away."

    Gao Shi still nodded again and again, his eyes full of gratitude: "Thank you madam!"

    Chu Qin smiled.

    In fact, she kept this IOU for two reasons, one of which was for the sake of their mother and daughter, to prevent An Chengren from committing trouble again. The other half is also to guard against An shi-because of the various encounters in the past two lives, although she is willing to save An shi once, she really doesn't like her much, let alone trust her. Therefore, she had to guard against An Shi's kindness and revenge. With such a huge IOU in her hand, she was equivalent to holding the lives of their family. ponder.

    After she made it clear, she didn't plan to stay in the East Court any longer, she got up and went out. When she came to the door, she remembered something, stopped and said, "Wang Yu will come over with the body deed in a while. After you sign it, you can take it to the household registration department. Besides—" Her eyes fell on Yingdi's face, "If you want to Change the name, the documents are also ready-made, you can change them and send them together to avoid trouble in the future."

    Gao and An Yingdi didn't respond for a while, but An was startled. Chu Qin didn't care about their reactions, and simply walked away neatly.

    Back in the main courtyard, Chu Qin went to the courtyard behind the house to see how Pei Yan's trees were doing. As a result, he was really tired from the permafrost, sitting under the eaves gasping for breath, blowing out white mist after another in the cool air.

    Chu Qin couldn't help laughing: "Wait until it's warm before planting, what's the hurry?"

    Pei Yan looked at her when he heard the sound, and laughed, but said, "It's okay, I'll take it slow. If the planting is good now, maybe wait for the day. When it's warm, you can see the flowers blooming."