One copy of the sealed receipt was handed back to Chu Qin, who handed it to Qingqiu to keep it properly, and cleared his throat: "Sir, this person is a gambler and will default on his debts. If I let him go today, I am afraid that the money will never be recovered, so it is better to let him pay some back first."

    "I have no money!" When An Chengren heard that she wanted money, she was full of confidence. "If you don't believe me, go to my house and search! If you find a tael of silver, I will give you my life!

    " He frowned and said, "Ma'am, this money can't be conjured out of thin air. Besides, he is a gambler. It would be difficult for him and others to borrow it and pay you back."

    "I understand that." Chu Qin sipped. Laughing, "Since it's not out yet, let's get someone."

    An Chengren's pupils shrank suddenly: "What did you say?!"

    Chu Qin stared at him and said calmly, "I heard Mr. An say that your family is home. There is also a wife and a daughter. Since you can’t pay the money, why don’t you send them to pay off the debt. We have a lot of work in the house, and there are always some errands for them, so I just bought two slaves with money.”

    She said Just waiting for An Chengren to get angry, but after a brief silence, she had a look of joy in his eyes.

    An Chengren thought: Even if the two were sold to the kiln, it would only cost a few dozen taels of silver. If one can be worth two thousand taels now, he would have made a profit!

    In the next moment, he suddenly moved his mind and wanted to talk to Chu Qin about the price again. If he could sell it for more than 4,000 taels, he would be able to return with a fraction. In the future, their mother and daughter will inevitably have monthly money when they work in the government's government, so he will have another source of money.

    Chu Qin caught the change in his expression and at the same time noticed his thoughts. After realizing it, he felt nauseated, and immediately said: "Of course, it is impossible for two people to get four thousand taels. Now the capital buys a body. A maid who is healthy and looks good is only a matter of a dozen taels. For the two of your family, I will count them as a total of 100 taels, so it is not a loss to you."

    An Chengren's thought of raising the price was suddenly overwhelmed . Dismissed, he couldn't help but swipe his discouragement, and said shamelessly: "Five hundred taels!"

    Chu Qin sneered: "Are you ripping off here?" After speaking, he paused, "Just one hundred taels. The remaining money , I will deduct from their mother and daughter's monthly money in the future until the 3,900 taels are repaid."

    "No!" An Chengren quit the job when he heard that the monthly money was gone, "Then I can't pay the debt. , I'll go back and raise money!"

    As he spoke, he turned around and was about to leave. After all, he looked like a big five and three thick, and the neighbors who were looking around hurried to give way. Chu Qin was not at all cowardly, his eyebrows jumped, and he shouted: "Stop him!"

    The servants on both sides immediately stepped forward and dragged the person back without saying a word. Seeing that he was being held down, Chu Qin was not afraid that he would become impatient and move forward. He slowly stepped forward, smiled and raised his eyes: "Two hundred taels, I'll give you two ways - one is that you follow the price, just take it. They sent them over, and the remaining 3,800 taels of silver has nothing to do with you, and they will pay me back. Second, you will go back immediately, and I will immediately ask the adults of the Punishment Department to invite them to the prison for temporary custody. , when the time comes to repay the money, if you can pay back four thousand taels, they will go home with you, if not, they will still come to me to repay the debt, and then it will only be worth one hundred taels."