Chu Qin has lived his whole life, and has heard a little about those pickled things. Looking at Auntie An's appearance, I suddenly felt that this person was not so hateful.

    However, when An Shi was sad, she had other thoughts, her eyes suddenly lit up, and she grabbed Chu Qin's sleeves with both hands, clenching them tightly, like grabbing a life-saving straw: "Madam, The concubine has a confused idea! Anyway... Anyway, the son has never touched the concubine, or you can be the master and find someone to sell the concubine! The concubine knows that she has nothing to do, but this face is still I've seen it before, if you sell it to some small official's house as a concubine or maid, you can always sell some money. Then you... just raise your hand and give the money to my father, and he can't ask for money in the future. I'm here to ask for it."

    Chu Qin took a deep breath. The girl had to sell herself. She had heard that girls from poor families were forced to take this step when they were forced into a desperate situation, especially when there was a natural disaster.

    But she didn't expect Aunt An would be forced to make this idea.

    She looked at Concubine An and said, "I know you're afraid of Madam Hu, but if you do as you say, no matter where I sell you, he won't be able to find out where the money comes from, so he has to sell your sister. If you can find out, you will find your new master family—how do you know that the new master family can be more benevolent and kinder than Mrs. Hu? Mrs. Hu can get angry and kill you, but they can’t?

    ” The aunt shuddered: "Then..."

    "Stop thinking like that." Chu Qin took a deep breath, "Do you dare to believe that I won't hurt you, give me an IOU? Just write that you owe me three thousand Two silvers. If you want to sign and stamp, you will go to the court, and the court can recognize it."

    "Three thousand taels?!" Aunt An was shocked by the number.

    Chu Qin's expression didn't change: "Yes, three thousand taels. No matter who asks, you will bite to death and say that you did take the money from me and asked your father to borrow it. It doesn't matter if you see the money, he is a gambler, he can't keep money in his hand, and what he says is unreliable, and no one will help him."

    Aunt An understood her words, but still Didn't understand her plan: "Then... after that?" On

    the same day, Aunt An moved to their yard. If the house they rented was not much bigger than the Dingguo Mansion, even if it was only Hemuyuan, it would be smaller, but it was still very spacious for the two of them, and there were still two or three empty yards.

    Chu Qin asked them to allocate the most decent yard in the east to Auntie An, and then asked them to follow Gui Yan, who was beside Auntie An, to pack her things, and told them that if they were questioned by Auntie Hu, they would only say that she would take An. Auntie stayed, no need to mention anything else.

    A few people took orders and left, and it was about three in the afternoon when they came back. Gui Yan politely thanked the few who helped, and went into An's bedroom alone. Seeing An's lying on the bed in a daze, she leaned over and said, "Auntie is badly hurt? Too cruel."

    Auntie An sighed.

    Mammy Zhang was really ruthless, she was beaten seven or eight times, and she couldn't sit or lie down, but it was much more ruthless than when Madam Hu asked Mama Cui to punish her last time.

    Gui Yan pursed her lips: "But it's a good thing for my aunt to move here, it's always closer to the son, and it's more convenient to do things. If you ask the servant to say, the aunt should think of a way to let the son know about this today, and let the son understand Madam Chu. How did you take advantage of someone's danger?"