Guo Ji's own sister was tortured to death like that. At that time, Guo Ji's sister had not yet been married, and she was shocked to hear that her sister, who had just been married for two years, died of a sudden illness. When she went to express her condolences, she saw her sister's body was amazingly thin, and she only said that it was caused by illness. Later, the maid by her sister's side quietly told her how much her sister had suffered in her husband's house, and said that in the coffin, the splendid body Under the dress, there are all criss-crossed whip marks and stick marks.     This suffering, Guo Jishi knew that her sister had suffered, and she was very afraid when she got married. Later, she was afraid that her daughter would suffer from this crime, and now she is worried about her granddaughter.     Among them, the worry about Chu Qin is the most prosperous. Because her and her daughter's marriages are still a good match, and Chu Qin is a high-ranking marriage, just like Guo Ji's sister, the lintel of Dingguo's mansion is more than a star and a half higher than her sister's husband's family.     In such a marriage, if Chu Qin really had three advantages and two disadvantages in her husband's family, their mother's family couldn't do anything, they could only take precautions and try their best to make her husband's family satisfied with Chu Qin.     The maid sent by Guo Ji's family hurried all the way to Chu Qin's yard. That side yard was a boudoir before Chu Qin got married, but now it has been refurbished and is now available for their husband and wife to live in.     In the bedroom, the moment Chu Qin stepped into the threshold, his body became more and more weak. Pei Yan supported her and hugged her, raised his hand and stroked her forehead.     Not hot.     He breathed a sigh of relief and said warmly, "What's the matter? It was fine before, but why did he suddenly look so bad?"     "...Nothing." Chu Qin didn't want to talk about those old things, but involuntarily leaned into his arms. Go, subconsciously want to seek a protection.     Pei Yan sensed her emotions and clasped her arms tightly. She leaned against his chest and closed her eyes. She breathed a sigh of relief, and her mood finally calmed down.     The maid sent by Guo Jishi entered the door at this time, and Qingqiu Qingquan was guarding outside the bedroom.     The maid then went straight into the door, stepped over the threshold, went around the screen, raised her head, and was stunned.

    "...Uncle?" She hesitated for a while before calling out. Pei Yan looked at it, and Chu Qin opened her eyes at once, and immediately jumped out of Pei Yan's arms.

    She blushed suddenly, and she didn't know where to put her eyes. Pei Yan blocked her without a trace, and asked the servant girl, "What's the matter?"

    The servant girl was a person who could watch words and expressions. Seeing that they were so close, she felt that Guo Jishi didn't need to say what she told her. People who can be slaves and servants always have to do their errands well. It is a taboo to make their own decisions, so the servant woman considered it for a while, but she said it, but said it more euphemistically: "Mrs. Guo sent slaves and servants to report. , Saying that the eldest miss is rare to come home, and she is in a hurry to see her father, which inevitably breaks the rules, please don't take offense. The old lady means that it is better to let the eldest miss stay in the mansion for a few more days and accompany you more. One is to accompany the parents, one is to solve the lovesickness; the other is... the old lady can also talk more politely with the eldest lady, so as not to make jokes."

    Hearing this, Pei Yan frowned, and he vaguely distinguished this. There is no other meaning between the words, the most obvious of which is... Mrs. Guo seems to want him to go back first and leave Chu Qin alone. But he had clearly asked people to talk back and forth before, saying that he would stay with Chu Qin in his parents' house for a few days.

    Chu Qin, who was blocked by him, was shocked to hear every word, and she panicked, for fear that he nodded in agreement.

    Pei Yan felt that his sleeve was being pulled, and when he turned around, he saw her saying to the servant girl: "San Lang has to go to the East Palace on weekdays, and I am very busy with everything in the house. Please go and tell my grandmother. , said that I was left alone because I was afraid of inconvenience, just now..." She was so nervous that her throat tightened, and she lowered her head and whispered, "I know I was wrong about what happened just now, and I will go to my grandmother later to sue my grandmother."