This wonton has a thin skin and a large filling. The main ingredients of the filling are shrimp and pork. Each wonton has a complete shrimp. The meat is very fresh and the entrance is tender.

    But if it's just for this shrimp, it doesn't seem to be unique. What really makes Chu Qin happy is that the meat filling is evenly mixed with crab roe, which becomes crunchy after being cooked, and adds a little umami, which blends well with the pork.

    Then she tasted the noodles in the bowl again. Xiaozhang used wide and flat vermicelli, which was already soft, but he cooked it a little longer than usual to make it more tender. Chu Qin and Pei Yan had been working hard for the whole day to move, and now it was just comfortable to eat something soft, so they couldn't help but praise Xiao Zhang for being careful.

    So after finishing the meal, Chu Qin told Qingqiu: "You go to appreciate Xiaozhang and tell him that this wonton noodles is well done. My son and I both like it. Tell him again and say that we have just come out to stand on our own. Door, some difficulties are inevitable, if he has something he is not sure about, he will come back to me." The

    implication is that Xiaozhang is too young, and although he is good at cooking, she can't control the people in the kitchen. Willing to help him with these things.

    Qingqiu understood what she meant, and immediately went to the dining room again. This is the first time Xiaozhang has prepared meals for them alone. He has been nervous since he carried the food box to the main courtyard in Qingqiu. He was relieved when he heard that both the lady and the son liked the wonton noodles. smile.

    After listening to what Qingqiu said later, Xiaozhang showed even more gratitude, and hurriedly said: "Thank you madam, I will try my best to do the errand!"

    Qingqiu nodded: "Then you're busy, I'll go back first."

    It was night, Chu Qin and Pei Yan both slept soundly. Recently, Pei Yan, who has become more and more fond of "tossing people", can be considered honest this night. He didn't hold her to do anything, not even move his feet, which made Chu Qin sleep soundly.

    The next day, Pei Yan, who had been on leave for several days for the move, finally entered the palace again. Chu Qin woke up suddenly when the sky was getting brighter. He took out his pocket watch from under his pillow and saw that it was half past seven.

    She suddenly sat up in shock, and she suddenly regained her senses in the next moment, choked the words she was eager to call in her throat, and laughed to herself.

    - What are you afraid of? They moved out, so she didn't have to go to Madam Hu to say hello in the morning, and it wasn't a big deal to sleep in.

    So she lay back safely, and lay down at eight o'clock before getting up leisurely. After grooming, she had breakfast first, and then took care of the house in a leisurely manner.

    She was like this for the next few days. This is unprecedentedly easy for her, because she has always been very tight in her previous life, even if she later became the "big lady" in the government, she would get up very early every day, and she was diligent and virtuous with her whole heart. , not willing to slack off one day.

    But now she only feels that sleeping late is really enjoyable.

    Then, in a blink of an eye, it was time for Pei Yan to take a break. The rules for taking a vacation in the East Palace are exactly the same as those in the Dingguo Gongfu School, which are two days off every ten days.

    Therefore, before going to bed on the first night, Chu Qin discussed with Pei Yan that he would go out for a walk the next day. But she didn't say exactly when to go out, because she clearly told Pei Yan, "I like to sleep in lately."