Only his father, who is clearly in a high position, can keep himself clean, but he is greedy for beauty. The conflict that was rooted between the two women was originally due to him, but he escaped just right and blamed it all on the dispute between wives and concubines.

    You can't think about it deeply, once you think about it, your father will become unbearable. So Pei Yan didn't explore the right and wrong of this matter much later, but secretly felt that it was not a good thing for a man to have three wives and four concubines.

    Therefore, he will never have an outer room, and he will not let another woman fall into the same situation as his biological mother and give birth to the next child as disgusting as him. He didn't even want to touch the concubines in the mansion. He thought that as long as he could keep himself clean, those "wives and concubines disputes" would not occur.

    In addition, the desire in his heart became stronger and stronger. He longed to start a family by himself, and then live a good life with his wife, making her stable and comfortable.

    He secretly wanted to prove that he was different from his father.

    Chu Qin didn't know these thoughts about him. Seeing that he was silent, he just said that it was a bit disappointing that he suddenly mentioned the matter of the outer room. She was quiet for a while, and saw the street scene outside by opening the curtains of the car window. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and Chu Qin hurriedly said, "Stop."

    Wang Yu quickly restrained the horse, and Pei Yan was startled for a while, when he saw Chu Qin lifted the curtain and got out of the car.

    He hesitated for a moment, and didn't follow her. After a while, she turned back, with a few more colorful strings on each hand.

    Pei Yan looked amused: "Do you also eat candied haws on a hot day?" What

    she bought was the candied haws, but it wasn't the usual bunch of seven or eight pieces. The candied haws are short and small, with only two fruits per bunch. And because there is no hawthorn in season, the seller used apple pieces, peach pieces and other things, just like making hawthorn with syrup.

    Probably because he thought it was small enough to buy a few more flavors, so Chu Qin chose four and bought them back. Hearing Pei Yan say this, she smiled: "Who said that it can only be eaten in winter? It's just to see the red hawthorns in the Chinese New Year." After that, she handed him the bunch of apples, "Try it?"

    Pei Yan took it according to her words, she pursed her lips while watching him eat, and said softly, "I was just thinking about the outside room because of the drama, and I mentioned it by the way, it doesn't mean anything else, don't dislike me. Disappointing, okay?"

    Pei Yan was chewing the apple, and the sugar shell wrapped in it broke in his mouth, overflowing with sweet fragrance. Hearing this out of nowhere, he was stunned for a moment, then smiled suddenly.

    He burst out laughing, slandering Chu Qinzhen from the bottom of his heart. Chu Qin wanted to say something straight to avoid future troubles, but was stunned by his laughter: "What are you laughing at?"

    "Miss, do you know what your name is?" Pei Yan leaned against the wall of the car, smiling but not smiling. Looking at her, "You call it a slap and a sweet jujube." After that, he took another bite of the rock candy apple.

    Chu Qin was dumbfounded: "Why did I slap you?!"

    Pei Yan turned to the side and supported him with his hand: "Didn't you just mention me? Tsk, turned

    around and coaxed me with candied gourd." Chu Qin froze, thinking. Saying that he didn't mean to make a point, he said: "Don't worry, your husband, I don't dare to say anything else, but I won't be a fool, and I won't embarrass my wife. If I dare to do that kind of bastard, you Just go out and make the whole capital scold me, I promise not to argue a word."