She had never seen such a thing in her last life, and Pei Yan, a man, had never paid attention to it. He felt novel when he saw it, and then he encouraged her: "Go pick one."

    "No..." Chu Qin blurted out the refusal. , just habitually declined.

    Pei Yan laughed: "I'm here, pick one, and I'll buy it for you."

    His voice was gentle, and the laughter in his words touched her heart. She couldn't help but look at him, and he was looking over: "Come on." He urged her eagerly.

    She looked at him in a daze, while thinking about it, she lowered her head honestly: "I'm afraid of spiders."

    "Ah?" Pei Yan was stunned for a moment, then turned, "Then pick a box, we don't want spiders."

    This time, her reaction was more kind: "I don't lack boxes." But

    he said, "It's the occasion." The

    happy spider should be a perfect occasion without the happy spider!

    Chu Qin retorted secretly, glanced at the smile in his eyes again, but put up with it.

    She felt that he just wanted to join in the fun, so just listen to him.

    Chu Qin stepped forward and took a closer look, and soon saw a cloisonné. The reborn cloisonne is a very delicate craft. The texture of the finished product after "rebirth" is semi-transparent, and the copper wire pinched on it is like a beautiful net. This one in her hand is light yellow again, and the sunlight shines on it softly and brightly, and the two flying butterflies on the box cover look like they are alive.

    She looked at it and liked it, then stared at the translucent box and took a closer look, making sure that there were no spiders in it before asking the stall owner for the price. The stall owner was a capable middle-aged man. He looked up and saw that the two of them were dressed gorgeously before they met, so he didn't show off how exquisite the craftsmanship of cloisonne was. He just said: "Two liang, happy spiders are free, I will give you one more. Only."

    "Okay...I don't want any spiders, not even one." Chu Qin nodded and touched the purse. Before the tether was opened, Pei Yan handed over the silver ingot.

    She paid more anxiously: "I'll do it myself."

    Pei Yan raised his eyebrows and looked at her in disbelief: "You don't have to be so polite between husband and wife."

    Hearing this, the stall owner laughed, and his eyes were between them. As soon as he dangled, he said, "You just got married, right?"

    "Yes." Pei Yan admitted with a smile, and the stall owner said to Chu Qin, "Your husband is right, husband and wife are family, how can you be so polite to family members? Well, I'll take the money from him, madam, keep it, and buy some snacks for you to eat together later."

    Pei Yan was quite satisfied, feeling that the stall owner could speak, and said, "That's right."

    Chu Qin Zhi blushed at the teasing, and she was at a loss. She stretched out a hand and wrapped it around her waist without any scruples: "Thank you, farewell." Pei Yan turned his face and said to the stall owner.

    Being surrounded by him like this, Chu Qin's whole body froze.

    It's not that she is not used to being in contact with him. She has been a husband and wife for a lifetime, and even has more than one child. How can she not be used to contact? It's just that she has never experienced some "contacts", such as touching the bangs before and hugging like this, she has never tried it, which makes her extremely uncomfortable.