The implication was that she guessed that Chu Qin would be wrong, but she didn't realize that there was another meaning in her free greeting.

    This is also possible. In a big house, it is inevitable that such things will happen sometimes, especially for a new daughter-in-law like Chu Qin.

    Madam Hu didn't get annoyed, she just said, "Then you can go and tell them again. I'm going to say hello to the old lady today. I'm a little tired. I want to take a break so that they don't have to come today."

    "No. "Mother Cui responded, then turned to look at the maids who were following behind her, and asked them to go to the three ladies to spread the word.

    Madam Hu pondered, come back today, Chu Qin should be able to come back. Judging from the previous interactions, Chu Qin was not stupid, let alone unruly, and he should know what to do.

    Officials who are wives and daughters-in-law should have the ability to see people's eyes.

    Mrs. Hu asked herself and did not embarrass Chu Qin, because she also used the same method to teach her eldest daughter-in-law Yu and her own son's daughter-in-law Miao. Who didn't come here like this in the mansion? If you want to firmly hold the power in your hands, you have to know who you can't offend.

    A few days ago, Muyuan showed An Shi's face to her, and she really didn't know what to do.

    In the main courtyard of Muyuan, Chu Qinchen was overjoyed when he heard that he didn't have to ask hello today. Then he heard Qing Qiuqi say, "Sanlang left a message, saying that he wants to eat the couple's lung slices at night." Chu Qin laughed out loud: "He is not afraid of getting angry." After speaking, he

    said: "Then you remember this , remember to order it for him when you go to dinner in the evening."

    "No." Qingqiu replied with a smile, and asked her again, "Is there anything else you want to eat?"

    Chu Qin said, "Let's talk about it later.

    " I just got up, and she always has no appetite in the morning, so she really has no idea to let her think about the dishes for dinner.

    In the school, when it was time for recess, Pei Yan had another snack.

    People always go from extravagance to thrift. When I didn’t bring snacks to the school before, every class passed normally. Now that there are snacks, Pei Yan suddenly realizes that he becomes very hungry, at least he must eat a few bites after ten o'clock, otherwise, if there is a class in the morning, he will be riding and shooting continuously, and he will have the last class before noon. You can starve to blindfold.

    But I don't know what happened that day. Before he finished eating a piece of dessert, the sixth brother and the seventh brother ran in hand in hand, followed by a group of children who were reading with the two roommates. They were all too young, and they didn't have much protection for men and women. Boys and girls of the same age were all studying together. Seven or eight of Wuyangyang came in noisy, which suddenly made the classroom where Pei Yan was live. .

    Pei Zhuo stood on Pei Yan's face, and looked at the dim sum in his hand with bright eyes: "The third brother really has something to eat! I want to eat it too!"

    Pei Yan: "..."

    He suddenly realized that he brought it every day. There seems to be a lot of dim sum, and it has been passed around a hundred times.

    If it goes on like this, I am afraid that Chu Qin will know it soon, right?

    He found the hidden danger, thought about it, and handed a snack to Pei Zhuo: "Don't tell your aunt, and don't tell your sister-in-law."