Qingqiu was stunned for a moment, and then vaguely guessed, she couldn't help laughing, and when she saw she was about to get out of bed, she stretched out her hand to help her: "This servant sees that Saburo is an interesting person, not rigid and reserved. The little things of the lady may not need to be so. Hiding it from him."

    Qingqiu was all about her plans, and felt that it was always bad for a husband and wife to hide from each other, even if it was a trivial matter.

    But she heard Chu Qin sigh again: "He already knows."

    Qingqiu: "Huh?"

    "I told him yesterday." She said briefly, then took a seat in front of the dressing table, and asked Qingqiu again, " I'll go and find out what's going on in the West Court in a while."

    Qingqiu guessed that Chu Qin was going to ask about it, so after Pei Yan went to the school, she went to the pantry to get new almond cakes, and then went to the West Court to wander around. After a circle, when Chu Qin asked, she immediately replied: "The slave went to ask, there said that

    Concubine An cried all night and barely slept. I think she suffered some guilt." Fan, I guessed that she was not as simple as getting 20 boards, so she asked: "You go and tell the servants around her, let them talk back and forth when they have something, and don't make a big mess.

    " Chaos" means making a mess of people's lives. Not to mention suicide, if you are seriously injured and develop a high fever, you might lose your life.

    Qingqiu understood what she meant, and responded respectfully, and added: "Just now, someone from Duanfang Pavilion has come to spread the word. One is that there is a relative from Mrs. Hu's family who is coming today, so there is no need to go to each room to say hello. The second is that Mrs. An is not worthy to help you take care of the house, but you have just recovered from your illness, and Madam Hu is also afraid that you will be tired, so Madam Hu will first look at the financial accounts of Muyuan, and the rest is not too much. If you are tired, you can just make up your mind." As soon as

    Chu Qin heard it, he knew whether Qingqiu was repeating the original words of Mrs. Hu, or that kind of kung fu, which not only seized her power, but also said it inside and outside. for her good.

    Chu Qin smacked his lips in front of the mirror, thinking to himself: Madam Hu will be disappointed this time.

    If the same thing happened in her previous life, she would definitely be frightened and nervous. In the days to come, she would try to please Mrs. Hu in every possible way, so that she would be satisfied with her daughter-in-law, so that she could bring Muyuan's "power" as soon as possible. "Take it back.

    It's not just her, if it were the daughters-in-law next to her, it would probably be the same. Madam Hu has tried this trick over and over again.

    But now, when she thinks about it, she feels that she was really young at that time.

    When people are young, they are easy to panic, and they are easy to be blinded by the power of their elders. If they are a little scared, they will lose their backbone, and they will blindly be led by the nose.

    And at that time, her mind was full of the things that the elders taught her, and she felt that the power in the inner house was a great thing and must be firmly grasped.

    But now she wants to understand, as long as the Dingguo's mansion is not divided, the power of this inner house is in the hands of Mrs. Hu after all, whether it is food, clothing or etiquette rules have been determined by Mrs. Hu. There is not much room for them to be the masters, and the little bit of power that flows from their fingers to their various houses is mainly to control them.