Intro

Title: 重生之不做贤妻 | Rebirth not to be a good wife
Author: 荔箫

In the last life, Chu Qin lived as a model "good wife".
To her mother-in-law, she was respectful and filial. If my mother-in-law is ill, she will serve her personally and never slack off.
To the concubine, she offered both kindness and power. Even if a concubine came to provoke her, she was fearless and could always deal with it appropriately.
She is gentle and loving towards her children. Regardless of whether she is a descendant or a concubine, they all read her goodness, respect her and respect her.
To her husband, she is virtuous and courteous. She accompanies him when he achieves success, and she looks up to him when he becomes famous.

She has become a signboard in the capital, and everyone will mention her name when talking about a good wife, and praise her for her talent and virtue, and she is not jealous.

Later, she became ill.
In front of the hospital bed, the concubines were obedient, the children were respectful, and the husband was polite. It seemed that everything was what she wanted, but she just felt as if something was missing.
Later, after thinking for a long time, she realized that she didn't know what was missing, because she never knew what she wanted.
She just lived what others wanted.

She fell asleep in this daze, and when she opened her eyes, she suddenly looked much younger.
She went back to the first time she got sick after getting married. This time, Chu Qin suddenly wanted to change her way of life.

So-
mother-in-law is mean? It doesn't matter. If we can live together, we can live together. If we can't live together, we will split up. Anyway, you are not my husband's biological mother.
Concubine is a demon? It doesn't matter, everyone has different identities and financial resources. I'm willing to whitewash the peace because I'm generous. I'm too lazy to care about you and you can't take me;
children are not good? It doesn't matter... oh, children are ignorant, so you can still give some advice.

As for the husband,
Chu Qin thought about it seriously: he has a family and countless concubines, and she is not inferior to her; and she has a background and a dowry, so she doesn't need to rely on him to live.
So, he can do whatever he likes, as long as it doesn't affect her living her own life behind closed doors.

In short, to live a new life, Chu Qin's goal is only eight words: eat fragrant and spicy, happy and unrestrained.

But later she found out that when she was "eating and drinking spicy food", her husband always came over with a bowl and wanted to take a sip.