Chapter 89| Still Fighting

Feng Zhi sighed as he stared at Xue Ming, who was busy in his morning training alongside other guards. Feng Zhi's thoughts went back to yesterday night. All he remembered was that he woke up in his bed and he was the one who took care of him all night. He was sleeping when Feng Zhi woke up so he quickly took his all things and walked out without a word. 

Feng Zhi closed his eyes as he breathed in and out when he felt someone standing next to him. His eyes flew open and looked at his side meeting his soft eyes. Feng Zhi quickly looked away. He was not in the mood of talking with him...he was embarrassed that he somehow managed to see the side of Feng Zhi which he tried showing to no one...He was ashamed 

'How are you feeling now?' Xue Ming asked as he was gently staring at him 

'Not your concern...' Feng Zhi said coldly and turned over to walk away when Xue Ming stopped him while holding his arm. Feng Zhi felt a shiver go through his body as he angrily and swiftly snatched his arms away from his grip

'Don't touch me.' Feng Zhi screamed and Xue Ming sighed as he nodded his head

'Okay, I won't but I wanted to apologise for my behaviour the other night...I had no bad intention behind it.' Xue Ming said in a polite regretful tone and Feng Zhi surprised stared at him as he stood still when Xue Ming slowly moved forward and he felt him gently touching his face. Feng Zhi felt butterflies in his stomach

'Who was it?...' Xue Ming asked softly as they were deeply staring into each other's eyes. Feng Zhi knew he was asking about his reaction the other night which was definitely caused by someone. 

'Who made you react like this that night? What horrible thing someone had done to you?' Xue Ming asked in the same soft tone as he was patiently waiting. Surprising, Feng Zhi did not find pity and disgust in his tone, but worry and concern. 

'Don't ask...I don't want to remember those memories...' Feng Zhi softly let the words roll down from his tongue without realising. As soon words were out he bite his tongue for sharing. He should not share anything with anyone but somehow Xue Ming was making him open up to him. 

'Okay, but I will always be there for you...if you want to tell me you can share it.' Xue Ming said tenderly as he gave him a smile then turned over and walked away while Feng Zhi saw him walking away and for the first time, he felt happy and delighted by his words. 

After knocking on the door, Huang Dewei entered his room and then he stopped in his tracks upon seeing someone young man in his room. Huang Dewei's heart dropped as the young man turned over and looked at him. Huang Dewei noticed as that the young man was also wearing his clothes while he looked around to find Wang Lei. 

'Who are you and where is Wang Lei?' Huang Dewei asked 

'I am Yichen and your Majesty is sleeping in the guest room. Who are you?' Yichen responded and Huang Dewei sighed upon hearing that Wang Lei was in the guest room instead of being with whoever that man was. 

'What are you doing here?'Huang Dewei straightforward asked in a bitter tone while not even trying to hide away his jealousy. 

'Why would I tell you everything? Who are you?' Yichen replied this time and Huang Dewei clenched his fists. 

'I am a person whose clothes you are wearing right now.' Huang Dewei snapped as he glared towards him while Yichen looked down towards his clothes and nodded his head upon realising. 

'Oh, you are the lover, his Majesty was talking about last night.'  Yichen said as he unimpressed looked towards Huang Dewei. 

'You are so ordinary. Why did his Majesty choose to be with you?' Yichen said sarcastically as he smirk and Huang Dewei felt his blood pressure rise with his words. He was testing his patience.