Chapter 84| Aftermath

Huang Dewei worried and anxious followed Wang Lei who kept pulling him without saying a word with the speed of a rocket as they both entered Wang Lei's residence. Huang Dewei was pulled into the room as Wang Lei throw him inside while closing the door behind him. Huang Dewei looked towards him who was panting as he speedily walked towards him, pushed him into the wall and kissed him. He kissed him aggressively on which Huang Dewei was shocked as he pushed him away.

'Wang Lei, slow down...' Huang Dewei said as he looked at his condition. He was still all red and sweaty with signs of pain on his face.

'Just...let me...' Wang Lei whispered breathlessly and moved forward but Huang Dewei stopped him.

'Tell me what's wrong?' Huang Dewei asked and Wang Lei sighed frustrated and instead of replying anything he moved, grabbed his hand and put it on his manhood. Huang Dewei's eyes widen upon realising that he was turned on as Wang Lei moved and put his lips back on his. He shoved his tongue in his mouth as he kissed him aggressively, roughly and lustfully. Huang Dewei responded back while keeping up to his speed. Huang Dewei slowly pushed him away as he breathlessly looked at his condition.

'Wang Lei...you don't look...well...you...'  Huang Dewei tried saying but instead Wang Lei moved and stripped his robe off. Huang Dewei stood stared at him when Wang Lei looked at him then throw him down on the bed. He quickly got on top of him. Huang Dewei looked at him and analysed his unwell condition then moved and softly grabbed his face between his hands. 

'What happen Wang Lei?' Huang Dewei gently asked.

'Shall I explain everything later?' Wang Lei whispered.

'Did someone gave your something?' Huang Dewei asked softly as he cleaned off his sweat and Wang Lei sighed as he nodded his head. His inside were getting worse as he felt fire burning inside him. 

'Just let me have you Huang Dewei.' Wang Lei begged asking for permission and Huang Dewei melted knowing that even in this condition he was asking for the permission.

'I am all yours.' Huang Dewei simply said and Wang Lei did not wasted a second as he moved and grabbed his lips for another kiss. He kissed him then started trailer down kisses  from his mouth towards his neck. Huang Dewei closed his eyes as he arched his back while Wang Lei moved down and kissed his chest.

'Wang Lei...' Huang Dewei called out to his name but Wang Lei completely ignored his call as he kissed his stomach then moved and pulled off his pants. He patience was gone...he had waited enough...he took off his clothes like a hungrily animal and pulled Huang Dewei legs around his waist in missionary position and placed himself between his legs. He looked at him for a second then moved and put himself inside him. Huang Dewei grasped as he gripped on the sheet while Wang Lei without wasting a second started thrusting in and out...his speed was faster then a light...he was horny and Huang Dewei knew it by the way he was doing him...there was no softness which he always have while they have sex...Huang Dewei moaned as he closed his eyes and let Wang Lei satisfied himself whatever way he want...however he wants. It does not matter because Huang Dewei was surprised that he kept his patient this much in his condition to get Huang Dewei and do it with him. He easily could have done with anyone because Huang Dewei could tell right now he had no emotions...he was just desperate for sex and nothing else at this moment. Now Huang Dewei had also realised what kind of medicine could had given to him to act like this...and he little had idea who might have given him as well.

'Weiwei...' Wang Lei softly called his name and Huang Dewei eyes flew opened and met his concerned

'Forgive me if I am hurting you.' Wang Lei said as he apologised his harshness and roughness as he softly touched his face and Huang Dewei smile then moved and hugged him tightly