Chapter 48| Royal Family Dinner Part II

Huang Dewei entered Wang Lei's chamber room and found him standing in front of the window as usual. He did not turn over towards him while Huang Dewei walked and stopped behind him.

'Your Majesty, are you mad at me?' Huang Dewei asked

'No, why would I be mad at you.' Wang Lei replied without looking back at him

'You look angry. Have I done something wrong? Please let me know.' Huang Dewei asked as he walked and stood next to him and Wang Lei looked at him but said nothing.

'If you think I was rude by not eating then I apologised...next time I will not repeat this mistake.' Huang Dewei said as he was restless knowing the fact that he was angry with me.

'Do you think I am angry because you did not eat due to your medical condition...you think I want to see you in pain. Why do you always think of me as a worse person in this world?' Wang Lei asked heartbroken and stunned. 

'Then what I have done? I don't get it.' Huang Dewei asked puzzled 

'There is nothing written about your allergic in your working file...I also read your file. Then how does Xin Ying know about it?' Wang Lei asked while seriously staring at him and Huang Dewei was taken aback. He suddenly felt nervous and his brain worked fast to come up with an excuse to clear Wang Lei's doubt. 

'I don't know...oh, I think once we briefly talk...maybe my tongue must have slipped and told her Majesty...she probably forget she heard from my mouth and said she read in the file...I don't think she has any intention of lying to you, your Majesty.' Huang Dewei said as he lied to cover up. Wang Lei looked at his innocent face and that made him even angrier. He was lying without any care and on top, he was protecting her...he hated both reasons. He moved and grabbed his face angrily as he pulled him closer.

'How long are you going to keep pretending? I know about you and Xin Ying?' Wang Lei spit out the words coldly and Huang Dewei's eyes widen

'What?...About what?' Huang Dewei shutter

'I know the fact that you two were lovers and you came for her to get her...and now you even lying right in front of my face.' Wang Lei screamed emotionlessly as he tighten his grip on his face. Huang Dewei felt pain but his all focus was on his words than on his pain. 

'I...I...how you know?' Huang Dewei asked shocked as his heart was rapidly beating inside his chest since the truth was out...he was scared now of what will happen to him?

'You told me yourself when you were drunk...you should stop drinking.' Wang Lei said as he let go of his face and furiously looked away. As the information was processed to Huang Dewei he still does not remember when he told him but he cursed himself for drinking...he was such as idiot.

'I apologised...forgive me, your Majesty...Her Majesty has done nothing...please forgive her ...you can give me punishment?' Huang Dewei quickly said as he fell to the ground and begged for his forgiveness. Wang Lei looked toward him as he sat back down on the ground and grabbed his face again

'Will living with me be enough punishment for you?' Wang Lei asked since he thought he still have to feel for Xin Ying since he was still protecting her and Huang Dewei was stunned by his words. He thought about his words and his eyes changed from guilty to cold. He came up with a conclusion and from his eyes, Wang Lei could tell it was not a good conclusion. 

'Are you taking your revenge on me? Is that why you wanted me to be your concubine?' Huang Dewei asked in an icy chilly tone as Wang Lei was not excepting him to think like this from his words. 

'What?'

'You are, are not? I was wondering how that can happen that you choose to make me your concubine when you have so much better options...I was stupid...you knew all along so you doing this to take your revenge.' Huang Dewei said bitterly as he angrily pulled away from his hand and stood back up.