Chapter 29| Unfortunate accident

Wang Lei tied down his hair as he looked towards Huang Dewei who was sleeping next to him. His back was facing him as his robe was all messed up and untied. His half-back was all exposed like he was playing karate in his sleep. A smile played on Wang Lei's lips as he moved and softly trailed down his finger over his naked back. Huang Dewei moved disturbed in his sleep as Wang Lei's smile deepen as he bend down this time and blow into his ear and Huang Dewei moved in his sleep as Wang Lei blew once more.

'Xin Ying, stop it.' Huang Dewei mumbled in his sleep but Wang Lei heard his words clearly as his smile dropped. He quickly moved away and looked at who was fast asleep. If he took her name, she must have done that to him.' Wang Lei thought as rage-filled inside him. He angrily moved away his blanket came out from the bed. He went to took his shower, and change his clothes, with the last gaze to him he walked out of his room.

Huang Dewei's eyes slowed open and the first thing that hit him was the smell coming from his pillow and the bed sheet and the scent was Wang Lei. A smile crept upon his lips as he rubbed his eyes and sat up on the bed. He remembered sitting in his lap and sleeping so Wang Lei probably got him here. He was surprised he took him to his room instead of sending him back to his room. Huang Dewei looked around to find Wang Lei who was nowhere near his sight.

He got up, freshen up and came out of the room and went back to his room. He changed his clothes and went to his work. He reached Wang Lei's office chamber but Cheng stopped him from going inside and Huang Dewei looked at him.

'Your Majesty is at pearl garden and he called you there too.' Cheng said and Huang Dewei nodded his head as he walked away smiling. He was excited to see him...He was happy as he remembered their kiss from last night. A blush formed over his cheek as his smile deepened. He still could feel a burning sensation over his lips and he wanted to see how Wang Le would react. Would their relationship will still stay the same? Huang Dewei thought as he reached Pearl garden and his smile dropped.

He was excepting to see him alone but he was with someone...he was with Xin Ying. They were sitting in the middle where Wang Lei and Huang Dewei were sitting last night and the maid put tea between them. Huang Dewei stopped in his place as Wang Lei looked at him and signal him to come toward them. It was like he was waiting for him. Huang Dewei walked toward them and greeted them. Xin Ying greeted him, but they both felt awkward with each other, however, they pretended like they knew nothing about each other. He can't let Wang Lei be suspious about them...and their past without knowing that Wang Lei already knew about their past. 

'Come and make tea for us.' Wang Lei ordered him coldly and looked away while Huang Dewei was surprised at his tone, but he just nodded his head and sat down next to them and started making the tea.

'What happens on your lips?' Xin Ying asked and Huang Dewei looked up at him who had a dark red bite mark which was given to him by Huang Dewei when he heard

'Nothing, an unfortunate incident happens. I fall down.' Wang Lei replied as he lied and Huang Dewei surprised looked at him because  in other words, was he calling their last night as an 'unfortunate incident.' Huang Dewei was hurt over his words and behaviour but he dared not to say anything. He went back to making the tea for them.

'Did you enjoy Spring last night?' Wang Lei asked and Xin Ying looked up at him

'No, why?' Xin Ying replied as Huang Dewei put the cup of tea in front of her.

'I wanted to enjoy Spring with you.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei snapped his head towards him while he was looking directly at Xin Ying who was blushing because of his words while Huang Dewei felt anger boiling inside him at this point. What kind of absurd situation was this? What was happening and why he was doing that to Huang Dewei now? Why does he always keep running back to Xin Ying after doing stuff with him? Huang Dewei thought bitterly as he stayed silent and went back to making tea for him but he was angry now.