Chapter 88| New Entry

Still need editing

The news of Wang Lei and Huang Dewei returning to the palace had spread like wildfire to everyone. The successful completion of the deal also reached everyone's ears. Huang Dewei was still angry with Wang Lei and was not in the mood to forgive him anytime soon. Wang Lei tried talking to him, but he was completely ignored.

Right now, the starry night had taken over the sky as Wang Lei sighed and closed away the document he was reading. He stood up and came out from his chamber towards Huang Dewei's. He knew Huang Dewei was angry with him, but he had to do something so he will stop being angry with him. After all, it was his fault for saying these horrible words to him. He slowly was walking while looking around. The stillness of the night was making everything seem peaceful. It was late at night, but he knew Huang Dewei will still be waiting for him...at least he was hoping.

With careful steps, he was walking towards his destination when he saw a young man running out from Wang Wei's residence. Wang Lei's foot stopped as he looked at the young man who most likely will be in his mid-twenties. He was bleeding from his forehead as his hair was all messy and he was crying. The young man's gaze met with Wang Lei and he stopped shocked upon seeing the Emperor standing in front of him. He quickly bowed down and greeted him as he cleaned off his tears.

He quickly moved and was about to walk passed from Wang Lei when he stopped him. Wang Lei stopped him from holding his arm and that man hissed in pain. Wang Lei quickly let go of his hold as the young man looked up towards him.

'Your name?' Wang Lei asked in an authoritative tone.

'Hai...Yichen.'

'What are you doing here?' Wang Lei asked the next question in the same powerful tone but this time the man stood still without saying a word but there was fear and distress in his eyes. Wang Lei patiently waited for a few seconds as he stares at him and took in his poor bad condition.

'Were you with the previous Emperor?' Wang Lei asked making the question easy for him and this time Yichen just nodded his head in yes as responded to him respectfully. Wang Lei clenched his fist angrily as it did not take me more than a second to understand what that man was doing here for late in the night...He was definitely here for Wang Wei's pleasure.

However, his condition was also evidenced by how bad his night must have been. Man rushing in bad condition from his father's residence was not something new to Wang Lei. He saw this happening at a young age. He was innocent at that time, but now he knew that his father love sexually torture these men for his pleasure. He knew his father had sadistic tendencies. But since Wang Lei became an Emperor and his father realised Wang Lei hated this side of him, he try to hide it and do it. Wang Lei also warned his father to stop his nasty ways and his father doesn't stop doing it openly anymore. Hence, Wang Lei even thought maybe his father left that bad habit but apparently he had not. Wang Lei never met a man his father was fucking around. He heard rumours but ignored them since he never had evidence and rumours could be false too.

'How long you have been coming to my father?' Wang Lei asked as he looked at the bruises on his face and exposed hands and wrists. The man seems to be in a lot of pain.

'From past seven years.' Yichen responded as he nervously looked around.

'Are you in a lot of pain?' Wang Lei asked little concerned and first-time Yichen looked up and met his eyes. His aura was powerful and controlling but his eyes were warm. His eyes looked like Wang Wei, but they does not feel like his...they does not seem like monster eyes that had been torturing him for the past seven years. They were different.

'I will be fine, your highness.' Yichen replied as he bowed and stressfully looked away. Wang Lei felt he wanted to rush out from here which Yichen wanted to because the pain in his body was unbearable and he wanted to go home and rest. He was not rich enough to afford expensive medicine but at least he go home and take some cheap medicine which will grant him temporary relief. Wang Lei understood he wanted to go, but instead, he moved forward and ripped open his robe. Yichen shocked looked towards him as his chest was all exposed revealing red torture marks all over his body. As he came out from his shock, he quickly tried to close his robe but he saw hate, anger and rage in Wang Lei's eyes.