Chapter 65| Revelation and Reunion

Huang Dewei had not eaten anything in the past twenty four hours. His condition was getting worsen due to hunger and weaknesses. However, despite him being weak and hungry, he was mentally exhausted that as soon he fell onto the bed he soon fell deep into sleep.

His eyes flew open to the loud sounds coming from outside. The sound of fighting, footsteps and hissing in pain reached Huang Dewei's ears. He quickly got up from his bed, but he could move much since he was chained. A lot of worried and concerning thoughts went through his mind when the door was burst opened and someone walked inside. He looked up and first his gaze fell on Feng Zhi and then the person he was walking along with. There he was standing with his majesty....Wang Lei.

Huang Dewei was beyond shocked that he found him. He stood still and stared when his gaze met with Wang Lei's cold eyes. His expression stayed emotionless and he did not come near Huang Dewei while Feng Zhi ran toward him.

'Huang Dewei, are you alright?' Feng Zhi asked worried while Huang Dewei was just looking at Wang Lei who seemed cold, distant and angry whereas Wang Lei's gaze fell on the necklace he was wearing. The one which was given to him by Wang lei, but even that does not ease his anger.

'I...I am fine.' Huang Dewei whispered responded to Feng Zhi while he was still staring at Wang Lei who looked away. He was not liking the fact that he was reacting like this even though he knew he was the reason for Wang Lei to react like this.He was unable to tolerant his ignorance depite the fact he knew why he was treating him like this.

'That's good to hear, but you do not look fine.' Feng Zhi said when more people in the army clothing walked inside and Huang Dewei was even more speechless. Does that mean Wang Lei came with the army to recursed him? He wonders how they found him? Huang Dewei thought when he heard Feng Zhi again.

'Lin Han wrote this address before he died. He is the one who saved you.' Feng Zhi replied like he unknowingly heard his thought and Huang Dewei snapped and looked at him

'Lin Han died?' Huang Dewei asked bombshelled over this revelartion nd Feng Zhi nodded his head. Huang Dewei felt his heart was broken upon hearing about his death as for few seconds complete silent took place between them while Huang Dewei mourned for Lin Han's death secretly. 

'Unchain him...we are going back.' Wang Lei ordered as they all looked towards him who looked back at his army completly ignoring Huang Dewei yet again.

'Collect everything from this house...it will be evidence and also got hold of all the criminals who we caught today.' He ordered other people in the army who all nodded their heads and get back to their work. Feng Zhi moved and unchained Huang Dewei who was looking at emotionless Wang Lei. As soon he unchain he walked toward him as he called out his name impatiently

'Wang Lei...' Huang Dewei walked towards him as he stopped...gave Huang Dewei hurtful look and then walked out without saying a word. Huang Dewei's heart stopped as he sighed and looked down. He felt like crying while Feng Zhi walked toward him and stopped

'Give him some time...he was extremely worried for you.' Feng Zhi said as he rubbed his shoulder to give him some courage and to cheer him up while Huang Dewei looked toward him and nodded his head. What else he could do anyway?

'Did you catch the criminal?' Huang Dewei asked as he changed the topic hiding his sadness and sorrow and Feng Zhi nodded his head in response .

'Who is it?' Huang Dewei contiuned asked curiously and anxiously

'You will be shocked. We all are equally shocked. It is Aigue...Ai Cong's father.' Feng Zhi said and Huang Dewei's eyes also widen upon hearing that name. No wonder his eyes look familiar. They most likely resemble An Cong. He met her, but he never met his father so he did not know how he look, but still never would have excepted her father to be a serial killer. The Emperor's concubine's father was a serial killer. That news was going to make breaking news amongst Wang Dynasty's nation.