Chapter 68 | Shall we begin your punishment then? Part II

Huang Dewei arched his back as Wang Lei sucked the soft skin of his neck while he started trusting his finger from his hole in and out. Huang Dewei closed his eyes as he moaned and Wang Lei trailer down kisses on his chest towards his stomach. Huang Dewei tried moving his hand but they were tied down as Wang Lei grabbed his nipples between his teeth. He bites him leaving the mark while he entered another finger. Huang Dewei moaned echoing the room as he felt he was about to reach his climax...he was near there for....few seconds left... when Wang Lei stop thrusting and took his finger out before he could reach his climax. Huang Dewei's eyes flew open as he looked toward him. He looked at Wang Lei who sat down on the bed casually as he was looking towards him.

'Why....why did you...stop? I am not finished...' Huang Dewei whispered asked as he felt frustrated because he was nearly there. He was not satisfied at all...more like he was even more depressant for sex now.

'I am done...if you want to cum then do it yourself.' Wang Lei replied nonchalantly and Huang Dewei sighed annoyed but then he thought he can please himself in front of Wang Lei so who cares. It is embarrassing but not as much anymore. He can do it himself...as if he needs him. Huang Dewei thought  irritated and arrogantly but as he moved his hand... he stopped upon realising his hands were tied. Now he understands why he tied him. He speechless looked toward Wang Lei who smirk this time.

'Why? What happens? You can't do it....Did not you arrogantly think that you can do it yourself and you do not need me?' Wang Lei said as he taunted him and Huang Dewei realised how much he know him and that he even understand things he thinks about. Huang Dewei bite his lips and not said anything because he was saying truth. He turned red with embarrassment because of the helpless situation he was in. Wang Lei looked at him then he moved forward and turned him over. Wang Lei took his own bottom off and then without another warning he entered right inside Huang Dewei. Huang Dewei screamed as he put his face into the bedsheet while Wang Lei started thrusting in and out of him. Huang Dewei moaned as Wang Lei was thrusting in and out of him roughly but Huang Dewei enjoyed every second of it. Wang Lei increased his pace while Huang Dewei moaned increasing as well as they slowly reaching towards their climax. Huang Dewei feared that he will not let him climax again but he was wrong. They both reached their climax. Huang Dewei felt a lot better after coming out when he pulled him from his hair harshly to sit up as he back touched Wang Lei. Wang Lei was still inside him and in that position, it was giving him deeper access inside him. It was a little more painful as well.

'So tell me, Weiwei, do you know why you are getting this punishment?' Wang Lei asked dangerously as he forced him to look towards him while still angrily holding onto his hair.

'For running off.'Huang Dewei replied as he was already feeling tired. He could still feel him inside him. After hearing his answer, he saw Wang Lei laughing and that laugh was scary.

'You think that is the reason for me being this angry?' Wang Lei asked sarcastically as he moved and grabbed his manhood from the front and started stroking it. Huang Dewei arched his back on his naked shoulder  as he bite his lips while Wang Lei kept his pace while he started thrusting in and out from his back as well. 

'Think hard and tell me again Weiwei...you have one more chance.' Wang Lei said as he lick on his neck and then sucked it while Huang Dewei moaned. His hand were still tied and they were hurting a little now but not too much.

'Was it... because... I broke your...trust?' Huang Dewei replied between his moans while Wang Lei increase his pace from front and back but Huang Dewei was enjoying. He had no idea why that was punishment when he secretly was enjoying it...was enjoying more than he should have...but then he knew what was the punishment part...Huang Dewei thought as he looked at Wang Lei's expressionless face...it was just plain sex....not loving making...like Wang Lei no feeling was involved while doing this whole act. It was still enjoyable sex, but passion, desire, love and care were missing from it. His touch was cold....his kisses were emotionless....his thrust was empty... and that feeling felt like a punishment...Huang Dewei realised it was not the act that was his punishment but it was feeling. His emotions to feel like this was punishment for Huang Dewei from Wang Lei.