Chapter 79| Tease and Possessiveness

Huang Dewei looked at Wang Lei who was sitting looking outside the window with a sorrowful expression. Huang Dewei could tell Wang Lei was extremely saddened over the loss of his unborn baby. He had already developed an attachment with that unborn baby which never existed, but for Wang Lei he lost him three days ago.

'Are you feeling alright, Wang Lei?' Huang Dewei asked and Wang Lei looked at him.

'No, I am sad. I can not believe my child is gone.'  Wang Lei expressed and Huang Dewei sighed as he looked away. He can't even let him know the whole truth. He decided he should just let him cry over the death of his unborn child. It would be better for him. Huang Dewei thought as silence took place between them when Feng Zhi entered inside. He bowed down as he greeted Wang Lei then spoke up

'Ru Qin is here?' Feng Zhi said and Wang and Huang Dewei looked at each other while Huang Dewei was taken back. Did he really call him here to work in the palace? I mean he asked him to do it, but Huang Dewei heart still hurts.

'Did you give him work to do in the palace?' Wang Lei asked 

'Yes, I told me available opportunities and he gave an exam. He wanted to work in the entertainment sector. The job role he is given in the palace is an art collector. He has background knowledge and information regarding art. He had been working as an art dealer for many years hence I believed it was the perfect job for him.' Feng Zhi explained and Wang Lei nodded his head. 

'Do you want to meet him?' Feng Zhi asked

'Yes, just send him in.' Wang Lei ordered and Feng Zhi nodded his head then he looked at sad sitting Huang Dewei and walked out. He felt pity for Huang Dewei. He had no idea why Wang Lei wanted Ru Qin back in the palace, but Feng Zhi clearly did not like his presence near Wang Lei. After a few seconds, another knock happened, Ru Qin entered happily. He smile as he greeted Wang Lei and upon seeing Huang Dewei his smile dropped and he frowned.

'Thank you very much, Lei. I am grateful you gave me another chance.' Ru Qin said happily and upon hearing him call Wang Lei as Lei, Huang Dewei heart burnt with jealousy as he bite the inside of his mouth. 

'First, call me his Majesty. Give me the respect that I deserve and secondly Huang Dewei wanted you in the palace you should be grateful to him.' Wang Lei said in a serious emotionless tone and Ru Qin surprised looked at Huang Dewei over Wang Lei's second statement like was this guy an idiot to call Wang Lei's ex back in the palace or he just trusts Wang Lei too much. Huang Dewei just looked away without saying anything.

'I understand, your Majesty.'

'Now, some of the people in the palace will recognise you and will know that you are not dead. Hence, to avoid any kind of issue you might suffer from them, we are having a royal court in some time. Go and get ready and come there when I will call out your name and I will introduce you to everyone.' Wang Lei said and Ru Qin nodded his head as he smile whereas Huang Dewei just sighed upon seeing little care for him in Wang Lei's tone and act.

'You may leave now.' Wang Lei said and Ru Qin nodded his head as he turned over and walked off whereas Wang Lei looked at Huang Dewei

'Are you happy now? I am doing what you asked me to do.' Wang Lei said and Huang Dewei looked at him

'I will be going now. I have still more work to do regarding the task you gave me.' Huang Dewei said completely changing the topic and Wang Lei sighed on stubbornness. If he ask him even now to send Ru Qin away then Wang Lei would, but he was not saying anything. Huang Dewei bowed down to him and walked away. Wang Lei got back to his work as he ordered Cheng for a Royal court meeting.

He got ready and was sitting in the royal court. Everyone was surprised by the sudden royal meeting but they all were anxious and worried. They all greeted him as Wang Lei gave them permission to sit down and they all did. Wang Lei looked at everyone once as he sighed and spoke up