Chapter 63| Betrayal and Confession

Wang Lei was sitting in his chamber when there was a knock on the door. Feng Zhi entered inside as he greeted him and spoke up

'I have found where Lin Han is? What do you want to do next?' Feng Zhi gave him the news and on hearing that he have find Lin Han, a relived and happiness washed over Wang Lei. He quickly stood up from his place

'We will take some army this time instead of going alone. Prepare some army for me without making any sound that someone get suspicious since no one knows about that Huang Dewei been missing from last eight days.' Wang Lei said and Feng Zhi nodded his head

'We will head out in secret in an hour. Get ready.' Wang Lei ordered and Feng Zhi nodded his head as he walked out whereas Wang Lei walked and looked outside the window where darkness was taking over the sky.

'Wait for me, Weiwei...I am coming.' Wang Lei whispered looking at the empty sky and sighed. His worries and anger were still not gone but he could not wait to be there and get him back to Wang Lei. A place where he belongs.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Huang Dewei's eyes flew open to the loud sounds coming from outside of his room chamber. He slowly got up from his bed as he walked towards the door with steady steps. It was dark outside hence these kinds of sound coming from outside was not a good sign.

He slowly opened the door as he stepped inside the corridor. He kept slowly walking as he got hold of a vase from the side table in the corridor and followed those sounds which were coming from the small living hall. He reached the door of the hall and stopped. He decided not to make any sound but at the same time the door burst open and two heavyweight tall men who had covered their faces with black cloth came out from the door. Huang Dewei panicked but before he could do something, they reached out to the vast and snatched it away from his hand, throw it down and then pulled him inside as they throw him down to the ground harshly. 

Huang Dewei graoned in pain as he slowly looked up and saw another man covered in all blank hiding his face behind a veil except his eyes as he looked towards Huang Dewei while Lin Han was sat down on his knee in front of that man. There were sign of beating on Lin Han, but he was not complaining at all. He was sitting in front of that man like he was a god. 

'Lin Han you standard are low. How can you like this kind of whore?' The man asked disgustingly as he stares at Huang Dewei with rage and hate filled eyes. His eyes were famiair but he had no idea where he saw those eyes. The man other whole face was covered in black cloth hence making it more difficult for Huang Dewei to recognised him. Lin Han looked towards Huag Dewei with soft yet sympathy filled eyes like he was aplogising to him that he had to hear those words.Huang Dewei felt his heart melted for Lin Han.

'I apologise.' Lin Han said as he bowed down and Huang Dewei was just sitting on ground looking at them. 

'Do you want me to abandon you as well, Lin Han?' The man warned him and Lin Han quickly shook his head as he started crying. 

'What? No...No please...don't leave me. You save me...you are everything to me now . I will do everything you will ask me to do.' Lin Han begged as he started crying and Huang Dewei was speechless looking at that that man for having this much power over Lin Han. Huang Dewei could tell he was very important person to Lin Han. 

'Then kill him.' That man said and Lin Han looked up towards him 

'No...please...he is innocent...I love him.' Lin Han said as he looked towards him with sad and pain filled eyes and that make that man angry whereas Huang Dewei heart skipped a beat upon hearing that they wanted to kill him. The other two men were standing on top of him with his swords hence despite his exceptrional figting skills, Huang Dewei was quite weaker at this moment.