Chapter 16 | Sexual Tension

Huang Dewei was standing outside of his room's door with an anxious heart and worry-filled thoughts. He left when Wang Lei ordered him before but now he was too worried to even sleep. He was worried about his injury...he was worried about him. He thought hard for a while then with a restless heart he knock on his door and entered inside.

He entered inside and Wang Lei looked up at him. Huang Dewei walked toward him and respectfully bowed down to him. He was sitting on his bed elegantly.

'What are you doing here at this time?' Wang Lei asked emotionlessly and Huang Dewei was looking at him and he could see a red burning mark due to hot tea on his cheek and neck. He probably was in pain and he had not put anything on his wound either.

'I was worried about you, your Majesty.' Huang Dewei said and Wang Lei looked towards him and painfully smile.

'Why? Why would you worry about me.' Wang Lei asked and Huang Dewei opened the paper he was holding in his hand and showed a pasta to him. Wang Lei looked up towards him.

'It's a paste made of coconut. It will help with your burning healing.' Huang Dewei said and Wang Lei sighed

'Why you are doing that? It's not your duty to take care of me.' Wang Lei whispered saying more like a statement and Huang Dewei just slowly walked closer to him not replying to his anything to his comment.

'If you give me permission, your Majesty, Shall I apply it on your face?' Huang Dewei asked in a respectful manner and Wang Lei looked toward him and then just sighed. Huang Dewei quickly moved and sat down on the bed next to him. He took the paste and softly started applying it to his cheek and neck while Wang Lei stay still with an emotionless face looking another way.

Even though he seem emotionless, Huang Dewei could tell he was deeply thinking about something and he seemed anxious and worried. Huang Dewei wanted to ask but then he decided not to and just did his job. After putting the paste on, he moved away his hand while he sat still on the place. Wang Lei looked towards him then he moved and lay down while putting his head in his lap. Huang Dewei was startled as he looked towards him who had closed his eyes.

'I am tired, Huang Dewei' Wang Lei whispered confessed and Huang Dewei felt bad for him and softly rubbed his hair. Under the moonlight coming straight from the window in front of him, he was looking beautiful. Huang Dewei's gaze fell on his pink lips and could not help desire after them but he decided not to make any stupidity today. He just softly played with his hair while he stayed still laying in his lap. After a few seconds, Wang Lei slowly opened his eyes and met with Huang Dewei's eyes who were looking back at him with softness.

'Huang Dewei, call my name.' Huang Dewei heard him saying and he got surprised by this weird request.

'Wang Lei...' Huang Dewei softly whispered and saw a smile forming on his face

'Again...' He heard him as he felt Wang Lei's finger caressing his lips and Huang Dewei felt butterflies in his stomach as he spoke up

'Wang Lei...'

'And again...keep calling my name.' He heard Wang Lei who was staring at him while his finger was still touching his lips softly sending an explosion of emotions inside Huang Dewei but he stayed calm.

'Wang Lei...Wang Lei...Wang Lei...' Huang Dewei called out softly but the finger on his lips was bothering him. He looked at him who had closed back his eyes and then something came up to him he opened his mouth and bites his finger softly. Wang Lei's eyes flew open as he was shocked and looked at Huang Dewei who was staring directly at him as he softly sucked on his finger this time. Wang Lei was shocked to freeze in his place and Huang Dewei somehow liked that reaction.