|69| I don't want to get married..

Start from the beginning

"She made some cookies for you. Nani had kept it secretly." Ansh wishpered in my ear and my eyes lit up hearing him. This boy is so sweet.

"A while ago you were jealous of him." My subconscious said but I ignored it.

"Mom, Dylan and Lexi will be here tomorrow and Lexi said she'll stay with Su till the wedding happens." Di said drawing everyone's attention.

"That's a nice idea. Simran too will be there, Su will have some girls by her side." Mom mumbled while glancing at me and I acted like I'm not paying heed to them.

"Adiii you don't have to go office for two days.. ohkieee son. And don't worry everything will be taken care of." Dad said and my face fell. The last option I had to meet her was at her shop of my today's plan would fail.

"Don't worry, Blue Dream is closed for some days too." Dad further added and I already feel like we're some Salim and Anarkali who are not allowed to meet each other.

I finished my food half heartedly and went to my room without saying anything to anyone. This is too much, bass ab sab jaldi se so jayein.

I grabbed my phone and was about to call her but I screamed,"Helllllll.....

"Diii.....Diii yrrr give my phone back." Yesss she snatched my phone from my hands.

"Sorry Adii, you're not allowed disturb her precious sleep. Plus you'll get your phone after wedding." She said devilishly and I'm so done with all these restrictions.

"You know what Diii, I don't want to get married. You people are torturing us." I screamed at her and she laughed staring at me. In the meantime, mom came holding a box. Again there would be some restriction !!

"Shall I call your bub and tell her that you don't want to get married to her." Di said while smirking at me and I was horrified.

"You won't do that." I said and tried searching the phone back but all my attempts were in vain.

"Enough Prii, don't trouble my son." Mom said glaring at her but di giggled more. Uggh, I hate her.

Mom stared at her and she mumbled sorry and went out...."Arey, phone...." I screamed and was about to go behind her but mom stopped me.

"Come let's have some mother son talk." Mom said and dragged me towards the bay window.

"I'm not in the mood, you all are being very mean to me." I whined but that's true. She smiled and said,"Your favourite cookies." She handed me the box and instantly opened it to find a small packet of cookies inside.

A wide smile appeared on my face as I read the sticky note pasted on the packet,"With Love....From your bub *wink wink*."

"A small gift from her and you're smiling like crazy." Mom said and I glanced towards her. She was smiling looking at me. I opened the packet and the faint smell of cinnamon flavour already hit my nostrils making me have one cookie instantly.

"Idiot...." Mom mumbled looking at my stupidity but favourites are meant to get our special attention what can I do ?

"Month's ago you were like so against falling in love but now you see yourself, getting married in few days." Mom said as I slept over there keeping my head on her lap.

"After falling in love with her, I realised that I was never against love. I was just afraid to fall in love. The sufferings of Dii shook me to core but now I know that was all destined to end you up with the one who deserves you better." I said and she kept swirling her fingers in my hair. Heaven !!

"And now, I want to be better for us. I want to keep everything together for us mom." I mumbled and a year rolled down from her eyes.

"Arey why are you crying?" I asked sitting up straight.