CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Keyword tried. But he will not let her go. Tears started forming in her eyes and she started sniffling.
Abdulrahim quickly sat down with her on his laps when he had her cry.
“Babe what is it are you not ready” he asked her.
She gently nodded her head while trying to hide her face in the crook of his neck.
“Its okay baby you don’t need to be shy ok. please give me a moment ok before you stand up” he asked her while he hugged her tight
She nodded again.
He needed it to calm himself down. As much as he wants to be making love now to his wife, he needs to give her time first.
Since she is not ready

After sometime he laid her on the bed and covered her with the duvet on the bed while not trying to look at her boobs on dispay.

He went into the walk in closet and came back holding a sweat pant and a t-shirt.
“Babe I am going to one of the extra room to take a shower so you can use the en suite here.” He told her before leaving the room.

Laura could not help but feel bad. This was not how she envisioned their first night to be.
But all thanks to her she ruined it for them Because of her fear.
She knew Abdulrahim will go gentle on her but she still feared the pain she will feel.
She went into the closet to pick a decent pajama to sleep in. She opened the first drawer and saw different types of lingerie in it with different color and texture.
“To hell with fear” she told herself and pick one of the silky ones before going into the bathroom.

Abdul came into the room after a very cold shower he took wearing the pants and shirt he picked earlier.
He always slept with pants only but wore the shirt so he will not make Laura feel uncomfortable.
He was about to get into bed when the door to the bathroom opened.
Laura came out wearing a see through lingerie leaving nothing to imagination.
“Woman are you trying to kill me. you know how hard it is for me already trying to control myself” he told her while trying to call himself.
She gave him a sly smile from where she is standing from. “Maybe I don’t want you to control yourself”
That was the last stroke for Abdulrahim before he charged at her like a hungry Lion and picked her before throwing her on the bed

…………………………………………………………………………………….

He have been trying to wake her up for a while now but it seems to be like a major problem. Who would have thought the ever efficient PA of his is a heavy sleeper.
Inna specifically warned him about how much Laura loves her sleep but he never thought it was this much.
Earlier this morning he was almost late for mosque because he was trying to wake her up.
He had to take her to the bathroom and put her in the bathtub filled with warm water he before she woke up.
He knew she was very sore from last night.
Thinking about last night brought an instant smile to his face.
His wife is everything and more he could ask Allah for.

“Babe we are going to miss our flight” was all he needed to say before she abruptly woke up.
Why didn’t I think of this earlier he asked himself.
“Darling what time is it and why didn’t you wake me up. I cannot believe I overslept” she asked him while trying to stand up.
They were leaving for Qatar for their honeymoon. How could she forget.

He quickly stopped her. “Babe you did not over sleep and you needed your beauty sleep since I did not allow you sleep last night” he winked.
She blushed while trying to cover her face and memory of last night came to her mind.
“Wifey why are you trying to act shy now when last night you kept screaming and shouting ba…………………” she threw a pillow at him to shut him up.
He laughed at her blushing face before drawing her closer and placing his lips on hers.
“And this is a good morning” he said after he broke the kiss.
“Darling I have not brushed” she mumbled while trying to bury her face on his chest.
“Do I look I care” he told her before diving in for another kiss. He had to break the kiss before things escalated.
He hugged her for a while and kissed her forehead. “thank you” he mumbled into her hair.
They both new what the thank you was for. For him been her first.
“I made breakfast” he told her while placing the tray that was sitting on the bedside table before between them on the bed.
He made noodles and scrambled egg on the side for both of them. He added two cups of hot tea on the tray for the both of them.
“Hmm breakfast in bed, aren’t you romantic dear husband” she placed a kiss on his cheek.
They were halfway through breakfast when she remembered something.
“Darling you said we were about to miss our flight earlier are we not going in you private jet and that too until later in the afternoon” she questioned him.
“I had to wake you up and only that did the trick” he smirked.
She just smiled and sipped her tea.