CHAPTER NINE

Laura POV:
Every things just seems like a dream, even now when Inna is sleeping besides me on the mat Anty sa’a gave us and before you ask Anty sa’adatu ask me to call her sa’a that sa’adatu is too long. And yes we are in our own room.
Let me tell you earlier this evening it was finalized that this room belongs to us for as long as our rent money last.
Ya babangida and Inna went to the landlords house after he came back and they came back with a key for the room after Inna paid him for two years rent.
Maybe I should stop calling it just a room because it is a big room that has its toilet and kitchen attached to it. 
And here we are now in our room sleeping peacefully for the first time in a long while. Anty sa’a promised to help us tomorrow to buy things we would need after she gave us dinner and a mat to sleep on for the night.
May Allah bless those two beautiful soul Ya babangida and Anty sa’a. may Allah grant their heart desires. They are the reason why Inna and I are not lost now maybe.

As promised the next morning Anty sa’a helped us get things for our room and cooking utensils we will use include a kerosene stove and taught us how to use it.
Even after a week that we came to Abuja they never stopped providing three daily meals for us until Inna stopped them and told them we could make our meals ourselves.

‘Anty laura please help us with our assignment’ said Ameer and Ameera together at once. I am not still use to the way they speak together I think it is a twin thing. And before I forget to tell you Ameer and Ameera are Ya babangida’s and and anty sa’a children. They are twins and are eight years old. We have gotten close this two months we have been here. The kids are absolute angels. Anytime they are not in school or islamiya they are with me.
Even now there mother and Inna have gone to the market to get things Inna will need in the shop she rented.
Last week Inna finally got a shop for rent with ya babngida’s help where she wants to continue her old business but this time around it will be with kunun gyada [peanut porridge] for breakfast and dan-wake [beans dumling] for lunch.
I am very happy finally everything is falling into place for us.
Anty sa’a is now the elder sister I never had she gives me good advice.
***************************************
‘Lauratu this morning I saw you talking to that man that came to buy waina its obvious he likes you’ Inna who is currently making my hair said.
‘Inna he said he loves me but I did not give him an answer yet.’ I said shyly.
‘ lauratu listen to me carefully its not that I don’t want you to be in a relationship its just that I want you  to concentrate on your studies you know you just started and you know the effort babangida put before you got this admission. Or do you want his efforts go to waste’
I quickly said no.
‘ Lauratu do you love that man or anybody else tell me before it is too late’
‘no Inna there is no body and I want to make you and ya babangida proud and I will insha Allah’
‘yawwa that’s what I want to here and may Allah bless you.’
‘Ameen Innata [my Inna].
‘don’t let Ameer and Ameera hear you calling her your Inna you know it will just leading to endless argument’ Anty sa’a who was just coming into room said.
Inna and I laughed ‘ that was what I was about to tell her’ said Inna. ‘ You will not hear the end of it from my husband and rival’ continued Inna. That is what she call the twins.
‘Laura you are starting school next week that means we have to go to the market you need new clothes as a FCE babe’ said Anty sa’a from where she is sitting from.
‘ I wanted to come and meet you later after Inna finish making my hair, Inna gave me some money for me to buy clothes’ I replied her.
‘No problem then we will go tomorrow morning’.said Anty sa’a.
‘ That means Laura you will not go to the shop tomorrow morning then I want you to go early because it seems sometimes Sa’adatu you forget you are pregnant for godsake’ Inna said.
‘Inna we will go early and besides I am just two months pregnant’.
‘That’s more reason you need to rest’ she said I know definitely now Inna is giving Anty sa’a her sting eye even if I can not see her.
And that shut Anty sa’a up.
I just smiled. Inna is just like a mother to Anty sa’a and Ya babangida. They always come to her for advice.
It has been eleven months since we got to Abuja and every thing has been going smoothly all thanks to this wonderful couples. Inna’s business has been booming with new customers everyday. And finally last month I finally got admission into Federal Collage of Education Zuba all thanks to ya babangida again, and I will be staying in the hostel.