CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Hey guys I am not good at describing weddings so I am going to skip the wedding part. But I want you to imagine how glamorous the wedding was.

The people that came to take the bride to her inlaws house practically dragged Laura from Inna’s embrace.

Laura kept crying after she was brought to her inlaws plave until Anty Sa’a talked some sense into her and assured her that Inna will come visit her soon.
she was asked to sit on the only chair in the middle of the living room with a big veil covering her face when they got to her inlaws house.
Abdulrahims Aunties from his father’s side and his uncles wives from his mother’s side all came meet her one after the other they each hugged her and they all gave her gifts.
It is a tradition that has been in their family for years.
His sisters too and mother all gave her a gift after hugging her.
Hajiya was the last person to come to her.
She lift the veil Laura was use in covering her face and gave her a hug before giving her her own gift. A golden necklace she have had and treasured for many years.
Ummi was surprised when Hajiya told her she wanted to give the necklace to Laura because she knew that necklace meant so much to her mother.
Hajiyas heart was beating rapidly when upon seeing Laura’s face up close and without makeup.
She almost lost her balance but Ummi who was standing beside her quickly held her, nobody noticed this.

By night fall Abdulrahim came to take his wife. They left to their new home together after Ummi and Abba advised him on the new life he is starting.

Laura and Abdulrahim decided that they did not want any of their friends or family to come escorting them into their home they wanted to do it together for the first time.

Abdulrahim held her hand with one hand and was driving with the other hand.
None of them spoke a word through out the ride.
He was thinking of how he got so lucky to score an amazing and beautiful woman  as his wife and how he is going to ravish her all night.
he have been suppressing his desires for ever since their Nikkah because he wanted their first time to be special.
They have only went as far as making out in his office once before she stopped coming to work. It took everything in him that day to not have her on his desk.
On multiple night he have had cold shower before going to sleep and has fasting almost everyday.
He was never like this before their Nikkah. But ever since then everything changed. His desire to be with his wife increased.
He knows he is no virgin because he had sex before. Something he is not proud of saying.
But he have never desired a woman the way he desire to be with Laura.

And she on the other hand was thinking of how their first night will be. She was scared because she have read many stories of how it pains for the first time.
Abdul was the first to break the silence after they got to their house.
“Babe welcome home do you like it” he asked her.
She only told him what she wants their home to look like and he brought it to reality. He even told Inna and Baba Abdulrashid he did not want them to buy any furniture of appliance for Laura as Hausa culture demands.
He wanted to do everything for her. It took a lot of convincing for them to agree.
Laura looked around the living room they were standing in.
“I love it”
“wait until you see the rest of the house” he smiled.
“Then what are you waiting for hubby give me a tour in our new home” she told him.
He showed her around the house. It is a four bedroom duplex with one bedroom, a spacious kitchen and pantry, a living room on the first floor
and two more bedrooms and the master bedroom on the second floor.
All the bedrooms are attached with an en suite.

“Oh my god baby I love everything about this house. Its beautiful” She told him after the tour.
“I am very happy you love it” he said while hugging her and placing small kisses on her neck.
He kept on placing small kisses on her jaw then her forehead eyes nose and finally her lips.
The kiss turned into a heavy make out session. All her fear was long forgotten. He zipped her dress down and it bunched on her waist he then removed her bra swiftly.
It was when his hands started trying to remove the dress that bunched on her waist that she came back to her senses.
She immediately tried to push him off.