Requested! #8

Ok so this is for Wolfstar25
Her profile pic is just AJDJJENDJSNS
So I hope you enjoy this!!!
Kerri's POV
I was watching a movie with the volume all the way down but the subtitles on because my family was asleep. I heard knocking on my window. I paused the movie and slowly went over to my window. I grabbed something to protect me. I unlocked the window and opened it. There Dallon was sitting on a branch looking as if he had seen a ghost. "Kerri help me in!" He said frantically. He reached his hand out and then fell. I heard a crash and quietly ran down the stairs. I opened the door making sure it didn't slam. "Jesus Dallon are you trying to get yourself murdered?!!!" I whispered yelled. "No I wanted to cuddle with you! I missed my teddy bear!" He said getting up slowly. I realized he hit his head and he scraped his arm. I brought him inside and told him to be quiet. "I love you Kerri!" He said. "I love you too but don't do that again please! the gesture was nice but be careful!" I said getting an ice pack from the freezer and a first aid kit from the bathroom. I applied the ice pack and cleaned up his scratch and then walked upstairs to my room.
He took off his shoes and plopped on my bed while I picked out a movie. We decided on Lilo and Stitch. If you can't tell I love old Disney movies!
I cuddled up next to Dallon. He kissed my head and pulled my closer. He then started to sing in my ear which made me giggle because it tickled. I soon felt my eyes get droopy so I closed them and fell asleep.
In the morning
I woke up with Dallon's arm sling around my shoulder still and his feet hanging off the bed. So I slipped out and took a picture. I turned off the tv because the main menu kept playing over and over again. I went downstairs to see my mom cooking pancakes. I felt Dallon's arm around my waist. "Hey mom!" He said grabbing a pancake. I loved how comfortable my parents are with Dallon and I because they trust me to be alone with him in my room. We ate some pancakes and watched some old spongebob episodes.
We put our plates in the sink and headed over to the couch where we watched criminal minds. We cuddled more and kissed. "Hey I love you!" He said. I sat there pretending I didn't hear him. "Hey I said I love you!" He said again. I sat there not responding. He said it again and then he started tickling me. "Ok ok ok ok fine I love you too please stop!" I gasped. He kissed me sweetly and continued watching.
Ok so I hoped you enjoyed this!!!!!