Andy #1

You and Andy had been friends for as long as you both could remember. Over the years you've developed feelings for him and every time you were around him you got shy and nervous. Being able to talk to him about everything got harder because you wanted to tell him that you liked him but you were afraid he wouldn't like you back. Today Andy was coming over. Today was the day you were finally going to tell him how you felt about him. You heard a knock at the door and knew it was Andy. You started to get nervous your stomach was twisting and turning in all different directions and your hands were getting clammy. You opened the door to see Andy with your favorite, Jimmy Johns. He walked in and set the food down on the table. You both ate your sandwiches and talked here and there. You finished your sandwich and threw the wrapper in trash Andy did the same thing. You sat on the couch across from Andy thinking about what you should say. You were about to open your mouth to speak when Andy spoke up. "Y/N I've liked you for a long time and I've just been so afraid to tell you because I thought you wouldn't like me back. You may or may not but I needed to get it off my chest!" Andy breathed. You stared at him in shock. He took the words right out of your mouth. "Andy I feel the same way but I didn't think you felt that way." He scooted closer to you and cupped your face with his hands. He leaned in and so did you. You were kissing it was the best thing you've ever felt. You both pulled away. "I love you Y/N!" "I love you too Andy." You kissed again. You watched movies and kissed the rest of the night.