Requested! #5

Ok so this is for @Deans_Babe hope you enjoy!
Taylor's POV
There was a new kid in class who had bright pink hair. I liked it but when he walked in the door I heard all sorts of snickers and whispers. "Class this is Pete! You can take seat right next to Taylor." Mr.Carter my English teacher said. He sat down and I must've turned bright red because Pete said "Hey you ok?" "Yeah just fine!" I said trying to hide my face in my book. During class Pete and I didn't even work we talked and learned more about each other. I found out he moved from Chicago. "Taylor and Pete you will be paired up for the project. "What is the project about Mr.Carter I must've been reading?" I asked nervous. "About the outsiders Taylor!" He said. Whew good thing I've read this already! The bell rang and Pete and I raced to Algebra 2. Another class we had together. We already seemed like we have been friends all our life. We didn't pay attention in that class either we talked more. We decided that we would go to my house to do the project.
Skip to after school.
We walked out of the school and to the parking lot. Derek a guy whom I don't like came up behind me and grabbed my ass. "Dude get your hands off her!" Pete said. "What you gonna do cherry blossom?" Derek taunted. "This!" Pete said punching Derek in the face. Pete turned around and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "No ones gonna hurt you as long as I'm around ok?" Pete whispered in my ear. I blushed and looked down. Pete used his index finger and lifted my head up. He kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We let go and breathed. "Don't hide your beautiful face from me!" He said. "Will you be my girlfriend Taylor?" "Of course I will Pete!" Let's just say we didn't really get much done that night!
No they didn't have sex the cuddled and kissed because it's supposed to be fluff but I think I failed epically! Anyway I hope you enjoyed it! And please don't forget to request because it makes my day and I hope it makes yours too! You can comment or pm me either one I really don't care which one!
Love you❤️
Ps. I want you guys to have a name so comment what you think you guys should be.