Pete #4

Pete your fiancé asked you to perform at their concert because Patrick was in vocal rest and couldn't sing. You practiced the set list for the night and got dressed into a Twenty One Pilots tank top, skinny jeans, and Black high top converse. You put on winged eyeliner, waterproof mascara, foundation, powder, and lipstick. You straightened your hair and put it up in a ponytail. You walked out of your dressing room and over to Petes. "Knock knock!" You said as you walked in. "Hey baby how are you?" Pete asked wrapping his arms around your front and kissed you. "I'm nervous! But it makes it better that you'll be on stage with me!" You said kissing him again before you both headed out to the arena where you got everything set up. You got your earpieces in which you didn't really liked to wear because you liked to hear the crowd scream and cheer and sing along with the song. You ran through all of the songs before all the fans came rushing in. The opening band performed and when they were done the guys went on stage. "I'd like to welcome someone very special! Patrick couldn't be here today because he is in vocal rest so in short notice we got someone special!" Pete said into the microphone while Joe and Andy adjusted their instruments. The lights went all dark and you walked on stage. You hooked your mic into the stand and started singing.
You started singing and when Andy hit his drums the lights lit up. You sang through the whole song and you started to feel more confident. You started to sing America's Suitehearts. You walked around the stage during this and when it got to the chorus you walked over to Pete and rested your head against his shoulder. The fans screamed and shouted. When you took a breath you kissed Pete. You walked over to the other side of the stage and hung out with Joe. You decided to do a cover of Migraine by Twenty One Pilots. Joe and Pete would do the beginning part.
You started rapping and everyone else rapped too! You decided to try something and do a backflip. You got on the platform and sang and waited for the break before you jumped. You finished the song and you jumped off the stage and into the arena. Basically the barrier between the the crowd and the stage. You sang songs from the new album and you walked around on the floor and let people sing. You waved and smiled at people. You were really having fun doing this. Sadly the concert ended but you had a meet and greet after so that made you feel better. You and the guys went to your dressing rooms to freshen up a but before. You reapplied your deodorant, lipstick and you sprayed yourself with more perfume. You went into Petes dressing room and Joe and Andy were there too. You decided to get to the meet and greet early so you headed over to the room. The fans were already in line so you guys all waved to them. The fans started coming up to you guys and getting things signed and hugs and pictures. You were almost done when there was one more fan left. It was Patrick. "You did amazing Y/N! I guess I should be on vocal rest more often!" Patrick said poking you in the side. "Hey back of my lady or you'll be on vocal rest as long as you live fedora boy!" Pete said wrapping his tattooed arms around you from the back. You all laughed and Pete kissed the top of your head. The guys started to head to the bus but you and Pete stayed back for a while. "Y/N I just wanted you to know that I love you and appreciate you doing this for us! I really like your voice by the way!" He said kissing you. You walked back to the bus hand in hand.