Brendon #3

"Hey Bren I gotta get home so my mom doesn't think I was out with you." You say. "So being out with me is a bad thing?" "Bren I didn't say that you know how she feels about! She would kick my ass out of the house if she knew I was hanging out with you let alone dating you! It has nothing to do with you I love you and I would like to continue dating you." You said kissing him. He kissed you but let you go. You walked out to your car and called your friend and told her to cover for you. You sprayed yourself with some vanilla perfume because you didn't want your mom smelling Brendon on you. You walked in the house and saw your mom sitting on the couch watching the food channel. You sat beside her as soon as you took off your jacket and shoes. "Hey how are you?" You asked. "I know you've been out with Brendon!" Your mom said. "No I haven't!" You protested. "Yes you have Y/N don't lie to me. You know how I feel about him and his friends. They are bad influences on you! You shouldn't hang out with them." She argued. "You know how I feel about him and his friends. I love him and they are my best friends! They are not bad influences on me they are good influences. They taught me to go after my dreams! I find that a pretty valuable lesson don't you think!" You yelled. "I know but I don't like the way he acts and the way he dresses!" She interjected. "I don't care he's my boyfriend and you can't really control what he does! Hell you can't really control what I do! I'm 17 I have a job and a decent one too!" You snapped. "Fine but.." "No buts I can do what I want so please don't interfere with anything. With my relationship, or my life really!" You said. "I didn't really mean it like that I meant um... Just don't try to ruin anything for me please? I love the life I have!" Your mom agreed to let you keep dating Bren. You called him and told him the news. He was ecstatic! You both decided that he would come over tomorrow for dinner and your mom and him would have a proper introduction.