Patrick #5

Ok so I'm really contemplating on making a Twenty Øne Piløts imagine book!!!! Should I or no?
You were in choir with all the girls on the stage and the boys sitting in the front row. It was your turn to go up for your solo for some reason you got nervous even though there were only about 30 people in the class. You looked around the room but your eyes keep finding their ways back to Patrick. He was one of the best singers in the class like he had a range he could go high and low and he could do runs like no other. You finished your solo and stood awkwardly until the song ended and you hurried quickly back to your spot. The boys came back up to their spots on the risers. Patrick stood right behind you and started playing with your hair.
Finally choir was over and you were about ready to leave for your next class when you felt someone tug on your arm. They had a good hold on your arm and so you turned around to see it was Patrick. He pulled you into a kiss. You were confused but you kissed him back because you thought he was attractive and sweet from the two times you talked to him. You pulled away and looked down and chuckled. Patrick used his index finger and lifted your chin. He pushed a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Don't look down you're gorgeous and don't be ashamed of kissing me I kissed you first I should be ashamed!" Patrick chuckled. You couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. "Hey I liked it!" You said. "Would you like to go out on a date with me? On Saturday evening?" He asked shyly. "Of course Patrick pick me up at six!" You said before kissing his cheek and heading to your next class.
Guys I feel so bad for not posting as much! But I really want to start a Twenty Øne Piløts imagine book but I don't know if I should so please help me!!!!!!!
Love you all