Requested! #4

This was requested by Falloutphoebe so I hope you enjoy this!!!
********Phoebe's POV******
I was interrupted from my sleep by a rag being out over my mouth. I was soon knocked unconscious by what I assumed was chloroform. I awoke in my living room my feet, and hands tied to my dining chair. A girl wearing all black approached me dangling a knife from her finger tips. "You can do this the easy way or the hard way! If I was you I would save yourself and you can be free." She said. I had no clue what she was talking about so I listened more. "We are apart of a cult that wants to banish Rock and Roll your boyfriend and his little band are ruining it for us so tell us where they are and we will spare you and maybe your little friends." I couldn't absolutely not! This band meant everything to Pete I couldn't let them take it away from him. Right now we've captured Patrick, Andy, and Joe. We will set them free of you tell them to stop making music." She said spinning the blade of the knife on her fingertips. The shiny metal dancing from fingertip to fingertip threatening to impale her skin if driven to deep. "No it means everything to them I won't be the one to ruin it for them. Kill me if you want I won't be the ones they hate!" I screamed loud enough so I hope someone would hear. She gripped the knife in her hands walking towards me. She stabbed me in my lower abdomen. I cringed in pain. The warm liquid dripping out. There was a sharp constant pain in my lower abdomen. I felt the rag against my mouth and was knocked out again. I was in a room with Patrick but he was strapped down to a machine. He was shaking violently and I could vaguely hear something coming through the headset. It sounded like music. He sat up and his eyes were a bright yellow and his left hand was replaced with a hook. He unhooked himself from the machine and got up. He unhooked me from my chair. His eyes had returned to the blue green color I knew. "Ssssh Phoebe they can't know I did this they will kill me, you, Pete, Andy, and Joe. Sing to me please they have to think I'm going to hurt you. If I hurt you I swear I won't mean it!" He gave me a hug before I started humming a little tune I had heard when I was a kid. His eyes got yellow again. I held his hand as he tried to fight me. I slapped his cheek and he seemed to get less mad. I found Petes room and walked in. I found him covered in blood just like I assumed I was. I closed the door with Patrick inside. He calmed down so his eyes weren't the vivid yellow. I untied Pete. He engulfed me in a huge hug and stroked my blood clumped Carmel colored hair. I gave him a kiss. We went slowly creeping down the red hallways checking each and every door to see if Andy or Joe were in any of the rooms. We found Andy and Joe and ran out of the building.
**********A few hours later*****
We had been running for what seemed for like years. We finally came to a spot with trees so we could rest against. Just then something slid across the icy dewy grass. It was a gun Patrick picked up the gun and them music started to play. The crazy Patrick had come out and he was a holding a weapon. We all started to run. Pete followed me. Just then kids came out of no where. They all had weapons but not a gun like Patrick. We were getting clobbered so I hid with Pete. I heard faint footsteps. My breath hitched in my throat. The footsteps stopped then I heard a clicking noise. A cold object pressed against the back of my skull. A hand around my neck pulling me back sent my into realization that Patrick was trying to kill me well not just me everyone. Pete stood up and reached for the gun. Patrick turned me this way and that while Pete tried to reach for the gun finally Pete got the gun away from Pat. Patrick released me and I ran over to Pete. He hugged me and kissed me. Patrick's eyes returned to normal and apologized for the whole scene earlier. We found Joe and Andy and we started walking again. Pete slung his arm over my shoulder and I laid my head on his chest. It had become clear to me That we need to Save Rock and Roll. We are the defenders of the faith. We will overcome the enemy and Save Rock and Roll for good!