Shawn Mendes

Since today I'm going to see my idol and my first and forever husband in concert here is a Shawn Mendes imagine.
You were dancing around in you and your boyfriend Shawns house while he was in the studio to his new song stitches. You thought you heard the door open but you thought it was your imagination because you were playing the music so loud.
Got a feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'll make it out alive and if I quit calling you my lover move on! You watch me bleed until I can't breath shaking falling on to to my knees now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing Stitches.
You heard Shawns angelic voice and it wasn't through the speakers. You found him in the living room singing. You ran over and jumped into his open arms. "I missed you baby!" You said. "Missed you too muffin!!!" He replied. He called you muffin because he loves muffins and he loves you so he's called you muffin since the day you started dating. You guys danced until the song was over and then you both sat on the couch. Shawn was playing with your fingers while you were playing with his hair. If you don't know what Shawn looks like let me describe him. He is about six foot one, 16 turning 17 August 8, he loves green, Harry Potter, chocolate chip muffins, Chinese food, playing guitar, he has a lazy eye that isn't super duper noticeable but it makes him look so much hotter!!!!
But anyway he is very muscular and very good looking (well in my opinion!) he is a super nice down to earth person. He also shortish brown hair.
You laid your head on his shoulder. Shawn still playing with your fingers said "Y/N I love you so much and I don't know what I would do if you weren't in my life." He stopped playing with your fingers and he stood up and helped you up. He led you outside where candles were set up around the backyard and a fire was burning in the fire pit. There was a table with stuff to make s'mores and sparkling grape juice since you were only 18 and not allowed to drink. You were looking for Shawn. You found Shawn in front of you down on one knee. "Y/N I love waking up next to you every morning and seeing your smile that brightens up the darkest room. I love it when you sing and dance around the house and when you laugh oh god when you laugh it's like music. Will you make the happiest guy in the world and marry me?" Shawn asked. You had your hands over your mouth and tears streaming down your face. "Yes Shawn Peter Raul Mendes!!!"You screamed. Shawn put the gorgeous ring on your finger. You sat on the ground as you roasted marshmallows. You cuddled by the fire eating s'mores.
Oh my god I'm in line and his tour bus is like 50 feet away from me and I'm freaking out.  And I feel really weird because I don't have a shirt i only have a bracelet and I'm the only one wearing a flannel because he loves flannels. So yeah I'm so excited to see my husband!!!!!!