Vic Fuentes

Request by PrincessStumph so thank you!
Vic was going on tour in a few days. You were upset but you didn't want to show it. You would force a smile and pretend that you were ok but inside you were dying knowing that you wouldn't be able to see him physically for five months. Today was the day before he would leave. You were going to spend the day together. First you were going to go mini golfing. You played three games and decided to go to the park. You arrived at the park and Vic ran for the swings which made you laugh. He laughed the laugh you love so much and that made you even more sad knowing that you'll never be able to hear that laugh for five months. You stayed at the park for two hours playing on the swings and the merry go round and the monkey bars. You got in the car and drove home. It was seven o'clock so you weren't ready the go to bed so you watched a movie and cuddled. It was time to go to bed and you had just climbed in bed when the reality of it all came. This was the last time you would cuddle with him, hear him laugh, sleep in the same bed with him, or do anything with him for that matter. You started crying with the tears just rushing down your face and no matter how many times you wiped them off they came back. Vic came in the room and stopped when he saw you crying. He hopped on the bed and crawled over to where you were and pulled you into a hug. You calmed down a little more when he started humming. He pulled away. "Y/N why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm just gonna miss you so much when you're going to be on your!" You cried. He pulled you into another hug. "Hey it's ok those months are going to fly by and when I'm back you'll be like ugh I wish he was gone again!" He said making you giggle a little. "No Vic I'm always going to want you here no matter how weird you are!" You said pulling away and giving him a big long kiss. You hugged and kissed until you both fell asleep.
In the morning
You felt the bed shift weight. You continued to sleep until you heard Vic talking downstairs. You heard footsteps up the stairs. "I love you so much and I will miss you more than anything I hope you'll be safe I know I will I love you Y/N I love you so so so so much! More than anyone has ever loved anything in the history of the world!" He gave you a passionate kiss which you returned. He gave you a hug and another kiss before he left. You got up and saw that the car made it down the driveway safely. You walked downstairs and saw a note that said "I made you something!" You looked at the coffee table where the note sat and you saw a disc. You placed it in the DVD player. It was Vic. "Hey baby I just wanted to say that I love you so much and that I will call you and text you nonstop. I will never stop thinking about you. And I love you with all of my heart! Don't ever forget that. And when I get back I have a special surprise for you! I love you!" The video ended and you were in tears. You loved him so much and you couldn't wait for him to get back!