Requested! #3

This is for The-Outsiders- so I hope you enjoy it!! Love you all my weird little peeps :)
:::::::::Nevaeh's POV::::::::::::
Dallon and I had been going strong lately but when I was talking about plans for the night, or work he would fade off and wouldn't listen. I thought he was just stressed with work so I didn't push it. That night we were in bed and he had to go to the bathroom. He left his phone on the nightstand. His phone got a notification. I looked at it and the name was Babe😍. I read the text. It said: Hey baby want to hang out tonight😏 she doesn't have to know
I heard Dallon come up the stairs so I put it back where it was. I got on my phone and texted my friend Katy. (Sorry I don't know your friends so I just put my name😂)
Hey I think Dallon is cheating on me!!
How so?
Well he got a text from his other girlfriend and it said and I quote: Hey want to hang out😏 she doesn't have to know
You want to get back at him?
Hell yeah!!
By the end of the night we decided a plan. I was going to go out on a "date" with Pete her fiancé. We just hold hands but not kiss. We would get Dallon and his -well I don't know what to call her without being insulting- to go to the same place as Pete and I. I called Katy and told her to come over. She walked in the house and clearly announced her presence. I was in the kitchen violently chopping celery. She walked into the kitchen. "I understand it's hard to find out that your boyfriend of five years is cheating on you but don't take it out on the celery!" She said which made me laugh a little. We walked upstairs and she helped me pick out an outfit. I got ready and I met her downstairs. "Wow Dallon is gonna be jealous of all this!!" She exclaimed while I turned around in a circle. We met Pete at the park. Katy kissed Pete before she turned him over to me. "I'm sorry about Dallon! If he can't se how awesome you are than that's his fault." I'm already feeling better and it hasn't even been 12 hours. We walked through the park and talked like civilized people until I got a text from Katy saying Dallon was there. We saw him and we held hands and acted like a couple except for the kissing. I saw Dallon kiss the girl he was with. "I'm sorry Pete but I can't do it!" I said as I ran off. I sent Dallon a text.
Dallon I know you're cheating on me and I hope you're happy with your new girlfriend.
I went to our house and got my stuff all packed up. I left a note saying that I loved him and I hope he has a great relationship blah blah blah!
I just hope he realizes he made a mistake.
I'm sorry if this sucks but I hope you like it!!!!!