Pete #1

You were singing Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood while you were doing the dishes. Your boyfriend Pete was lying on the couch watching Big Hero 6 with his son Bronx for the tenth time this week. You took out a measuring cup from the top rack of the dishwasher. You tried to put it on the top shelf of the cupboard but you were to short. You stood on your tiptoes and tried to put it on the shelf but to no avail. You tried for five minutes but you still couldn't. You gave up and called Petes name. "Pete!" You whined. "Yeah babe?" "I can't put the measuring cup on the shelf can you help me?" "Fineee!" He exclaimed. He paused the movie and Bronx whined. "Daddy why'd you do that?!" "Cause Y/N needed help!" Pete replied. He came into the kitchen to see you standing on your tiptoes still struggling to put the measuring cup on the shelf. He came up behind you and lifted you up enough to put the measuring cup on the shelf. "Thanks Pete!" You said kissing his cheek. "Your welcome Y/N/N" He said returning the kiss. You both went back to the living room and watched Big Hero 6. When Immortals came in you jumped up and so did Bronx and sang the words. You finished the movie and you all went upstairs. Pete tucked Bronx in while you changed into running shorts and a plain light blue teeshirt. Pete came in and jumped on the bed while you laid down. He kissed you. "I love you Pete! Man that measuring cup wore me out!" You said giggling a bit. He kissed you once again and you both fell asleep.