Brendon #5

For @_amberbrooke7_
Ambers POV
I brush my black/blonde hair and slip on my leather jacket. I rush downstairs and I'm greeted by my best friend Pete. We've known each other for a few weeks now because we are neighbors. This is the first week back from winter break. It's also my second week of school. My mom moved me to a different school because I got in a lot of fights, disrespected the teachers, things like that. She decided I needed a fresh start. We said goodbye to my mom and headed out the door as soon as I got my converse. When we got to Pete's car I slipped them on. It was a semi silent ride other than the occasional questions about how we slept and how we were doing. We parked and got out. As Pete and I walked to our locker Brendon came up to me and put his arm around me. Brendon is the school asshole. But everyone loves him. "So babe,"
"Im not going on a date with you." "You didn't even let me finish!" He protested. "How 'bout I pick you up around say 6:45?" He inquired. "In your dreams lover boy! Go sleep with someone else!" I say pushing him off me as I continue to walk to class with pete.
A few weeks later
The past few weeks I can't get Brendon out of my head! It's really frustrating I mean it's hard not to think about his perfect lips, gorgeous smile, and his hair! Oh lord don't get me started on his hair. No Amber! What are you thinking?
What it's some nice hair?!
"Amber! Hello anybody home?" Pete says waving his hand in front of my face ripping me from my thoughts. "Sorry I just got distracted." I say giving an apologetic smile. "No you were thinking about Brendon. He's no good! He's the jock asshole type who acts all sweet and innocent to sleep with you then never calls you again! You're my best friend Amber I can't let that happen to you!" He says worriedly. "I really am starting to like him but I don't want to!" I say frustrated. "It's ok It's fine you just need to be careful around him ok? Can you promise me that?" He asked looking at me with a concerned smile. "Yes I can! Thank you for understanding Pete!" I say hugging him. We sat back down on the couch and turn on the TV to find a movie to watch. We settle on a classic: The Goonies. We both ended up falling asleep and hour into it.
Next morning
We wake up and I change clothes and Pete stays in his from last night. Well he doesn't have any clothes at my house and he can't go to school naked so yeah! We get in the car and drive to school. At lunch I go to the auditorium and sit down at the piano. I start playing random notes and chords. It actually sounded decent! I decided I was done and got up from the seat to then see Brendon staring at me three feet away. He walked closer to me not saying a word. He finally was close to me. Close enough to smell his cologne. He rested his hand on my cheek and the other one on my hip. I just stood there looking in his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in and so did I. Our lips met and it was magical. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. This went on until we heard the bell signaling that lunch was over. We pulled away and just smiled. "So I guess I'll pick you up around 6:45?" He asked with a smirk. "That would be perfectly fine!" I say giving him one more kiss before heading off to class.

Hey that was horrible I know but I hope you enjoyed it!!!!! Sorry for the wait!😘