Joe #3

You were in the dance room at school trying to choreograph a mashup of Radioactive and Disturbia. You were going to do some contemporary ballet with some gymnastics. You tried over and over again to get something you liked. But you couldn't you weren't relying on the bass. You played it yet again and you listened to the beat and you knew what you were going to do. You played the song again. You moved your legs and arms to the beat. You feel as if you were floating. Sometimes when you couldn't get the moves the way you wanted them you thought of times like this. This I s why you dance. The music ended and you heard clapping. You turned around and saw your boyfriend Joe. He ran over to you and gave you a hug. You kissed him and he kissed back. "Aren't you supposed to be at practice?" You asked. He was in a band called Fall Out Boy. You really liked their music and you hoped everyone else would too. "No Pete had to do something for his mom! So he canceled it." He said. "I'm glad he did because I want to dance with my girlfriend!" He said. You got the hint so you put on some classical music and Joe held out his hands. You took them and you laid your head on his shoulder. You danced till the song was over. You got your stuff and put it in your bag. Joe picked you up and slung you over his shoulder. You knew he wouldn't put you down so you went with it. He dropped you when he reached your car. He hugged you and kissed your lips sweetly. "With that dance your sure to win the championship!" He says before he kisses you again. You blushed and got in your car.