Requested #12

Patrick imagine for @falloutbuzz Trigger warning: mentions of self harm.
Sane's POV
I looked at my arm. It's usually covered by long sleeves for the purpose of me not wanting people to see my scars. Speaking of scars I was about to make another one. I took my blade out from my nightstand drawer and sat down on my bed. I held it in my right hand about to bring it down on my left arm when the door was opened. "Sane do you have so- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" My brother Pete shouted. I couldn't say anything so I started to cry. "Why would you do this?" Pete asked sympathetically. "They hurt me Pete! I don't like the way I look and they make fun of that! They make me feel bad more than I already do." I say choking on my tears a little. "They can't hurt you anymore!" He said pulling me into a hug and rubbing my back. "You are beautiful Sane! Don't ever let the tell you different! Never ever. You are better than they ever will! You got that?" He asked looking at me. "Yes." I smile. He always make me feel better.
I'm actually happy he walked in. Who knows how long it would've been before I accidentally sliced too deep and bled to death! He took my hand and led me down stairs after he grabbed his keys. He called someone and told them to meet us at the park.
We drive to Collins Park and parked. I got out and saw Joe, Andy, and Patrick (who I've had a crush on for about four years). They all engulfed me in a huge hug all at the same time. They all let go and all smiled sympathetically at me. "Don't give me that! I'm going to get clean I promise!" I said. We all hung out at the park when Pete suggested we all go get some pizza. Patrick and I declined saying we would stay here at the park. When they left I turn d to Patrick. "I know this is crazy but I like you! I've liked you for a while now and I didn't know how to say it and now I'm just rambling!" He looked in my hazel eyes before kissing me. "Do you guys w- DUDE GET OFF MY SISTER!" Pete yelled. "Pete I want to make her happy just as much as you! I like her and she likes me too and you know better than anyone that I would never and could never hurt her or anyone for that matter!" Patrick said defending himself. "Ok fine! But if you make her cry I swear to god I'm beating your face in!" He gritted. We just laughed. We walked back to Patrick's house which wasn't too far from the park. He put on Big Hero 6 and we cuddled. I was tired and I just wanted to sleep. Patrick got in his car after helping me in. He drove me to my house and tucked my in my bed. He kneeled down on the side of my bed and kissed my scars. "Please don't hurt yourself again Sane! You have the guys and I who love you so much and will support you through your journey! I love you Sane!" He kissed my forehead and got up. "I love you too Patrick!" He looked at me and smiled before leaving.

Sorry it's late and it wasn't exactly what you wanted but I hope it was good and that you liked it!