Dallon #3

You were eight months pregnant. You could pop at anytime. You waddled around your house looking for your sweatpants that you were packing. You yelled at Dallon. "Hey Dal where are my sweatpants?" "Upstairs but let me get it for you!" He yelled from upstairs since you were downstairs. He brought your sweatpants down to you and put it in your bag. Your stomach started to hurt but you let it go. A few minutes later it hurt again. "Hey Dallon I think I'm having contractions!" You said a little worried. He picked up the bag and the baby carrier and ran out to the car with you. You were having contractions more often and you thought your water was going to break. You arrived at the hospital a few minutes later. You checked in and your water broke. You were extremely frustrated. You got a room shortly after. You had contractions every few minutes but you weren't fully dilated. Dallon was trying to calm you down by rambling on about something unimportant. "Dallon if you keep talking I will strangle you with my umbilical cord!" You said sternly. He shut up as soon as you said that. You had another contraction. 15 minutes after the last contraction you were fully dilated. You were taking to the delivery unit. You were in the room for an hour. You were yelling at Dallon constantly and pushing. The room was filled with screams of agony which came from you. "One last push come on Y/N!" The doctor instructed. You pushed and felt relieved. Soon the room was filled with crying. You looked over at Dallon he was crying just like you. You pushed this creature out of your you know what. The doctors cleaned up your child since you decided to wait to find out the gender. "It's a girl!" The nurse said. You discussed with Dallon the list of unisex names. You decided on August. The doctor handed you your baby girl. She was so beautiful. She had Dallon's eyes, and your hair. "I love you Y/N! And I love you August!" Dallon said kissing you and August. You were checked out of the hospital a few days later. You drive home sleeping a little on the way. You woke up as soon as you got home. You took August out of her car seat and settled her in her crib. You crawled into bed with Dallon. "I love you Dallon! I'm glad I married you!" You said kissing him. "I'm glad I proposed and did the thingy thing! Otherwise we wouldn't have our beautiful child." He said kissing you. You cuddled him and fell asleep.