Requested #10

This for the lovely amazing BacktotheFuturelover So I hope you enjoy this!!!!!! <3
Jessi's POV
I laid on the floor with my guitar on my chest strumming the chords of the song that we are writing. Katy our drummer threw her drum stick at me and laughed when it hit my head with a plink!
I took her drum stick and tried to play my guitar. Since Katy didn't have her drumsticks she pulled out her ukulele and started playing obnoxiously. Dakota out bassist and song writer sat on the couch with her feet on the top of the couch and her head on the ground. "What are you doing?" Carter and I asked in unison. "Thinking what else would I be doing?" She asked. We just shrugged and continued what we were doing. Patrick my fiancé walked in with a bag and a puzzled look on his face. "Uuuummm.... What's going on?" He questioned. "Song writing session!" We all say in unison. "Oh ok makes sense! Weird but makes sense!" He said giving me a bag of sandwiches and energy drinks. We are the sandwiches and Patrick sat down to look at the lyrics we already have. He demanded the pencil and wrote down some lyrics. We read them and we all stared at him in a amazement. "Ok now that you have the lyrics lets go home! Carter, Katy, and Dakota you can stay at our house!" Patrick suggested. We all walked out of the studio and into Patrick's car. We drove to our house. We made a little tent out of blankets in our living room with a little portable DVD player playing some logs burning. We all had either sleeping bags or we made beds on the floors. Patrick and I stayed up a littlest we talking and and holding hands and cuddling. "I love you so much Jessi!" Trick said kissing me.  "I love you to my small stack of Pattycakes!" I said. Right before I said that Carter and Dakota yelled "Enough of that fluffy stuff go to sleep!" They threw pillows at us and we all laughed and went to sleep afterwards.
Hey I hope this didn't suck and if it did I'm really sorry! So I will hopefully be posting a Milo Ventimiglia imagine book sometime later this week. Only if you guys will actually read it if not I won't! So comment if you think I should.