Patrick #2

So thanks to -laughterlines for helping me with this idea!
********************************
Today you were bringing your boyfriend Patrick of roughly a year to meet your parents. You didn't bring him earlier cause you wanted to make sure he was the one. Patrick was nervous his hands were sweating and he kept asking "What if they don't like me?" You just kept with the same response "Trick they will I'm positive!" You were ready to have him meet your parents. You got into your car and drove to your parents house. Your mom opened the door. "Y/N!" She cried pulling you into a bear hug. Oh how you didn't miss these. "Who's this lovely young man?" Your mom questioned directing it to Patrick. "Patrick Stump mam!" He said reaching his hand out for your mom to shake it but she pulled him into a hug with the same force as she gave you. You walked into your parents house with Patrick trailing behind with your mom making small talk. "One down one to go!" You thought. Your dad stood up from his spot on the couch where he was playing a video game. He gave you a hug and asked Patrick who he was. He introduced himself. You all say down at the table and talked while your mom made dinner. Your dad interrogated Patrick for a whole hour. Even during dinner! This is way more difficult than you thought. You had finished and took every ones plate and took them into the kitchen to help your mom with the dishes. You heard your dad complaining about how he couldn't get something right on the game he was playing. You heard Patrick's voice telling your dad which buttons to push and when. A few minutes later you heard cheers and shouts of joy coming from the living room. You smiled. You had finished the dishes so you and your mom came into the living room. You saw your father and your boyfriend playing video games. This is one of the cutest things you've ever seen. You watched the screen and listened to the clicking of buttons for the next hour with the constant cheers when the killed a bad guy or completed a mission. You were falling asleep so you decided it was time to go home. "Trick can we go home I'm tired." You pleaded. "Five more minutes Y/N please?!" He begged. You agreed. Those five minutes could not have gone by any slower. The minutes finally passed and Patrick was giving your mom and dad a hug. You soon did the same thing. Patrick drove home talking about how you had cool parents. "Just wait till they tell you my childhood stories!" You chuckled. You felt arms picking you up and bringing you inside and placing you gently on the bed. You felt soft lips on yours and you fell asleep soon after.