Requested! #6

This is for DannaSalazar6 so I hope you enjoy it.
I was walking with my friend Avi until I saw Andy well the back of him. I walked closet to him and saw him making out with some new girl. Her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. I walked away past Avi. Ignoring her calling my name. I put my headphones in and put on one of the loudest songs and turned the volume up all the way even though it couldn't mask the yelling. I was walking to my car when Andy started yelling my name. I ignored him and he eventually left me alone. My mom forgot to pick me up from school! Great this adds the the bad day I've already been having. Halfway to my house it started raining. Great just what I need right now! I could hear footsteps right behind me and they seemed like they were in a hurry. "Danna! Danna! Can I talk to you?" Andy asked me. "Go ahead asshole!" I said coldly. "Avi told me you saw the girl kiss me! She kissed me. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her. I love you not her!" I found myself caving at every word he said but I couldn't show it. "Andy I don't know if I can forgive you. I love you but what you did was no....." I was cut off by Andy's lips. I gave in and kissed back. "I forgive you!" I said resting my head on his forehead. He gave me his jacket and we walked to my house. We got dried off and cuddled.
Sorry it's late but I hope you like it!!!