Pete #5

Science the second to last class of the day. You weren't feeling well. You had a headache and you felt like you going to throw up. Your boyfriend/lab partner Pete picked up that you didn't feel well because you were running your temples and clutching your stomach. "Hey baby I'll take you to my house and we'll cuddle ok?" He whispered sweetly. "That sounds amazing! Thanks Pete!" You replied quietly. During science you didn't really pay attention you were sleeping. Pete said you could borrow his notes when you were feeling better. The bell rang signaling it time to go to your next class. You walked slowly with Pete to history because he didn't want to leave you behind. You got into history and laid your head down on your desk and fell asleep. You felt a soft tapping on your shoulder. "Y/N if you need to go to the nurse you can!" Miss Jackson said. You got up and so did Pete. "Pete please sit down!" Miss Jackson warned. "I'm going to walk her to the nurse. You got your stuff and walked out with Pete holding your hand. "Go put you stuff in your locker. Ok?" You nodded your head and went and put the stuff you didn't need in your locker. Pete came over to your locker. You walked to the office and since he was eighteen and you were seventeen he was able to sign both of you out. You walked slowly out of the office and to Petes car. He opened the door for you and you flashed a small smile of appreciation. He got in and quietly played Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day. It was funny to watch him sing along and dance a little. You got to his house and he carried you inside. He set you down gently on the couch and went to get something. He can back with some Tylenol, a wet wash rag, some sprite and crackers, and some Disney movies. He put the wash rag that turned out had cold water on it on your head, unscrewed the cap of the sprite and set it on the table along with the crackers, out one Tylenol on the table and gave the sprite to you along with the pill. You took the pill and washed it down with sprite. He turned on Y/F/D/M your favorite Disney movie. You cuddled up to him. He kissed your burning forehead. "I love you Y/N!" Pete said. "I love you too Pete thanks for making me feel better!" You said. Your eyes were growing heavier by the minute. You fought the sleep but soon gave in. You felt Pete pick you up and take you upstairs and put you in his bed. You felt the bed dip and felt an arm around your waist. Pete nuzzled his face in your neck and kissed your neck which tickled so you giggled. You fell asleep and so did Pete.