Dallon #1

You sat at your lunch table listening to your music on your phone. Your boyfriend Dallon came up to you and rested his head on your shoulder. "What do you need Dallon?" You asked with an annoyed tone but yet not being cold. "Just wanted to hang out with my girlfriend." Dal I love you but please get off me!" You said playing with his dark brown hair. "No it feels good when you play with my hair." He said turning around to face you.He kissed your cheek than got up and left you. You got up and chased after him. You got close enough to him that you could jump on him. "Y/N! Don't do that you scared me!" He shouted. You laughed so hard that you were crying. "You know you still love me!" You said. You kissed him but he pushed you away gently. You were a little hurt. "I thought you were going to mug me!" He said a little loud. "Yes this puny 5'4 girl that loves you with all her heart is going to mug you Dallon!" You said with sass. He chuckled before pulling you into a a passionate kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Authors Note: I previously wrote this when talking to my friend and yes it is short but I think it's kind of cute! So please just don't judge me for it cause I was to lazy to write it at that exact moment so yeah😂)