Requested #11

This is for @smellslikenovocaine so I hope you enjoy it!!!!
Alizahs POV
Joe and I had to go to there store so I got on my somewhat nice sweatpants, a Fall Out Boy shirt, and my converse. Joe had on his jeans, a white shirt, and his boots. We got in the car and headed for the store. Since there was a Starbucks by the entrance I told how to go get the stuff on the list while I got coffee. I ordered a white chocolate mocha for Joe and a vanilla skim milk iced coffee with extra sugar and a shot of espresso. My name was called and I got our coffee. I sipped my drink trying to find Joe. I found him in the fruit snack aisle. I peered at the cart to see several bottles of fruit punch, boxes of Capri sun, lots of sugary cereal, fruit snacks of all sorts, chocolate bars, chocolate chip granola bars, cookies and brownies galore, pop, raspberries, and donuts. I shake my head and give Joe his coffee. I tell him to move out of my way. He moved and I put all of the stuff back that he got from this aisle. He kept begging me to keep some of the stuff which I did because I couldn't stand his constant pleading and begging. "You can keep it only if you put all of the groceries away!" I said sternly. "Ok thank you!!!" He screeched for joy. I giggled and kissed his cheek and continued our adventure.
Hey i hope you enjoy this and I love you all!!!!