Pete #2

You were sitting in your bed crying your eyes out. You and your best friend Y/B/F/N just had a huge fight over her not spending enough time with you. Names were called punches were thrown and lets just say you both had a black eye and sore arms. You got a text from your boyfriend Pete.
Look out your window;).
You smiled and looked out. You saw Pete with flowers and a box of pizza. You chuckled and motioned for him to come up. You had been secretly dating him for three months because your parents disapproved of his tattoos and him being in a rock band. You didn't mind you liked it. Tracing his tattoos and sneaking out to watch his band perform. He's not a bad guy he's a softy at heart. You opened your window and he climbed in. He picked you up and spun you around before giving you a kiss. "Hey baby I knew you were upset so I brought you food!" He said opening the box of pizza. He took a slice of pizza and you did the same. You ate the pizza while explaining to him what happened. You finished explaining and he gave you a hug. You talked and kissed a while before you both began to grow tired. You got up off the bed and walked over to your dresser. You picked out a yellow flowy tank top that said "BEACH PLEASE" with a pineapple on it and black running shorts. You changed in your room with your back facing Pete. He took off his shirt and his pants leaving him in his underwear. You slid under the covers and so did Pete. You traced his tattoos while he sang to you. You kissed him and he kissed you back. His lips were soft and perfectly kissable. You both fell asleep in each other's arms.
In the morning
You woke up to get ready before both your parents were up. You usually ride the bus in the mornings well except for these mornings. When Pete would stay the night. You straightened your hair and out eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick on. You pulled out your gray plaid flannel and your high waisted shorts with your black converse. You woke Pete up so you both wouldn't be caught by your parents. He got up and put on his clothes from last night. You both grabbed a granola bar and left. You got out of the car when you reached school. You saw Y/B/F when you stopped. "Hey if things don't work out with you guys Trick could be your best friend he acts enough like a girl to be one! He whispered loud enough for only you to hear. You chuckled a little before kissing Pete and walking up to your best friend. You didn't have to say anything before you were both running to each other and gave each other a huge hug. You both said you were sorry at the same time which made you both laugh a little. You had your best friend back and you couldn't ask for anything more.