Brendon #1

Ugh English the most boring class of the day. You heard a knock on the door. Every head turned around except yours turned but you just kept reading your assigned book. You were reading your book until the teacher tapped your shoulder and told you to go get your stuff and go to the office. You went to your locker and headed to the main office. You opened the door and there he stood. Brendon Urie. He was seventeen and lived in the outskirts of Las Vegas just like you. You to play it cool which consisted of you tapping your fingers in any surface you could find in a pattern and stuttering a bit.
"H-Hi how a-are you?" You felt queasy. "I'm good how are you?" "I-I'm great, not t-to be rude b-but why is THE Brendon Urie here at my school?" You asked a little less nervous. "Panic is doing a contest for whoever is a bigger fan. So I watched one of your videos and it was a Panic song and it led me to more Panic songs and and in your videos I can see your posters and you wear the shirts." He said blushing. "So how did you find me?" You questioned. "I went to every high school in the city and I found you I guess!" He chuckled. You chuckled a little too. "So we should go then I guess?" He held out his hand and you grabbed it hesitantly. You walked out to his car which was a nice navy blue SUV. He opened the door and you blushed cause he was such a gentleman. He got in and drove to a building. He opened the door for you again. He took your hand again and you walked in and saw Spencer, Ryan with his cute baby face, and Jon. You fangirled inside. Everyone got up from what they were doing and gave you a hug and you fangirled even more. "Would you like to sing But it's Better?" He asked. You instantly accepted cause it's your favorite song on the album. We walked in and Ryan whispered in my ear. "You're really pretty!" "Holy S***Ryan Ross just told me I'm pretty!" You thought to yourself. "You're pretty cute too!" You said whispering back. You sat on a stool and so did Brendon. Spencer went to his drums and Jon and Ryan to their guitars. You sang the song and you thought you guys sounded pretty good but it was mostly Brendon. Brendon hugged you and you melted cause how could you not? You talked a while and then Brendon asked you to go outside with him. "Sure." You walked outside and he started talking. "You are an amazing person and and an amazing singer and beautiful would you be my girlfriend?" He was nervous You could tell. "I would love to Brendon!" "OH MY GOD I WAS BRENDON URIES GIRLFRIEND!" you mentally screamed. You walked inside holding hands. "Well I see you did what you wanted to do!" Ryan said. You looked at Brendon with a confused look. "Well I came across your videos a few months ago and I fell in love with your voice then you started to answers questions people asked you and I fell in love with your personality and I made up this contest just to meet you!" He looked a little embarrassed. "Wow that's amazing thank you." You kissed Brendon's cheek and it turned redder than a tomato. You spent the night just hanging out and writing lyrics for an album that they're writing but they haven't come up with a name yet. Brendon told you he was going to take you home. You walked to the car and he opened up the door for you. Ugh he's so perfect! You got to your house and You got out. He walked you up to your porch. He turned to face you and he kissed you and you kissed back. It was insane. The kiss wasn't fireworks it was a bomb. This has been the best day ever!